Kancil l5 front disc brake

jieson77

Mar 19, 2014
Sarawak
hello zth sifu,anyone can help me sort out whaf i really need for upgrade my current kancil ? stock discbrake to l5 ? foremen say just change the calipers and discbrake only? servo,brake pump can use back kancil one? cause i doing l9 transplant soon,and l5 brake pad are hard to find and expensive izit true??

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
not really.. i've been using L5 big brakes since 2008, parts are not that hard. only the high performance one are hard to find.. cheap one like FBK are all over sparepart shop.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not really.. i've been using L5 big brakes since 2008, parts are not that hard. only the high performance one are hard to find.. cheap one like FBK are all over sparepart shop.
Bro. 4gbanger, your turbo kancil use FBK brakes only?....:confused:

jieson77

Mar 19, 2014
Sarawak
oh bro banger ur l5 discbrake servo ,brake bump use kancil wan? another is my mechanic which not recommend me to change to l5 front discbrake cause brake pad were cost rm6xx which i think its the one mentioned the hi peformance wan? how was ur normal l5 brake pad? the peformance for normal brake pad ok for stock turbo engine?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

hahah.. yup.. thats was old times.. not much of engine mods but still brakes well.. only dusty as hell..
my mechanic say like that,the best option is to use l5 discbrake only skim till the normal as same as stock normal kancil discbrake and fit,which is double layer but brake pad use kancil wan,i tot i just follow my mechanic advice right

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stunning white Aston Martin DBS Completely detailed

Hello Forumers,

It's been a very long since our last post. It has been a very busy and we hadn't had the chance to blog and share with you all our work. Yeap, the title says it all. This DBS was thrashed in the docks for a month before it was released to our client. Allow us to share with you on what we did on this monster super car.

The surrounding of the logo is filled with dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience