can gto front and rear brakes pnp to my car??

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
my car is wira a.b mutant wif full evo 4 front and evo 3 rear (4wd) ... can i do that?? although my current evo 4 front and evo 3 rear can stop my car but i like big brakes :burnout: but brembo is out of budget.... any ZTH sifu can help?? :hmmmm:

p/s: upgrade for 80% increase for style and another 20% increase more in safety :biggrin:.... already using 5 x 114.3 all 4 wheels :nurse:...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
tq bro, but ur site is all bout his suspension, gt the brake but need call, and his place is jb, me at sarawak, from my info, no ppl doin the bracket here, so i need help .... i gt see the site bro, the suspension.... wow, i can get tein wif that price... omg........ but i think wat u pay is wat u get, that suspension must be very good........

my heart is into brembo and the gto brakes already... :stupid: addicted by the brembo and mitsubishi words.. :stupid: i really hunger for that, next week gt budget, wanna spend on it but dunno how to put to my car, i have bought 1 front set(modded from rx7 4 pot), but the bearing of the knuckle gt problem so my mech dun wan to install for me(my mech wan 100% perfect)... so i search for mitsubishi gto brakes that can mod to fit my 5 holes knuckle ..... i prepare 2k for this(market price, halfcut price for f&r about rm1200++,the rest i prepare for bracket and postage).... anyone help?? :bawling:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
those branded is out of budget, eterna, forgot to mentioned, everytime i go internet, i follow this procedure, facebook-ZTH-Yahoomail-mudah, lol... the mudah mostly sell the calipers only, how about the bracket stuff that i need to fit my car le bro?? i mentioned nobody doin bracket here..... ZTH gt ppl sell to but i not confidence to buy cause that time i spended 1k to buy the rx7 4 pot moded for wira, when i discover the bearing gt problem(seller, called BHP in mudah ensure me that it is in good condition), i call him and ask y, he say gt service le ,put oil etc, but for wat ??!! the bearing spoiled already, so he send me the bearing, but only 1 side ,another side??!! i called him again, he say not more his business... WT$@%#$$!$@ :banghead:,that is y i scare scare now....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
OOo yala bro...shit happens.....unless u have a fren in west msia...that can purchase the gto brakes set for u, get the brackets fabricated to fit into wira, then post it over to u........last time my fren bought the gto brakes set cheap, but the bracket costs rm700-800 to fit into perdana.....maybe now cheaper la...im not sure....

u could ask xtremeleo sifu for help....he is trustworthy & able to help......

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i first asked him already le.... he say he cant help also....:bawling: sifu.. where are u??? i m crazy seeing and searching those brakes already...:bawling::banghead:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i first asked him already le.... he say he cant help also....:bawling: sifu.. where are u??? i m crazy seeing and searching those brakes already...:bawling::banghead:
hahaha, sorry if i gave u the wrong impression. its not dat i cannot help, but what u pm-ed me is a good way to go about doing it; customized a bracket for the base of the calipers, and hook them onto the brackets, wallaaa.. maybe what i meant was, i cant help much, with us being separated far (sumhow dat doesnt sound right? hahaha, ayat macam orang bercinta jer..). i can design and custom build a bracket for u, but it most probably wont be a prefect fit sir, i learned dat from experience. work like dis needs to be performed hands on, mainly because many custom work has already been carried out on ur car. dat was y i told u to consult ur mechanic, because iam confident enough with his work. i searched out if GTO's braking system will be a perfect fit for ur wira, i cudnt find any satisfactory answer sir, most say u need sum mod (minor? i dunno..) to fit it in?

if there is sum other way dat i can help u out, just shout out sir.. err, not too loud ler, hehe..

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

please look at this link sir

http://www.mudah.my/4+pot+gto-6943733.htm

dat tapak looks like it fits perfectly for a wira hub, and the seller wrote the tapak is made for a wira, etc. so, the gto braking system alone isnt a perfect fit to wira den, hmm.. u need a bracket like dat to fit in sir, the rotors can fit perfectly in ur knuckles / hub if their size is 114.3, no problemo on dat matter.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

http://www.mudah.my/Set+disc+brake+raye+GTO+dpn+blakang-6964876.htm?last=1

i dunno about plug and play, as ive never done dis into a wira, but as an advice, take a pinch of salt with what the seller says sir, just to be on the safe side. with all dat said, do u need me to go and check the set and ship it up to u sir?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
bro, i need both fron and rear since i always dun like alang alang...... lol... one of the ads i already asked, the rm1300 front and rear set, sold dy.... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

i really depressed, i wan ori rotor.... lol.. no holes and line bro.. cause i sau fren's prelude's rotor crack already...

how the bracket is done sir?? i not really know, it is done based on what?? cant we just do it based on what undercarriage i m using?? what i 100% confirm is i need u to do and ship it for me, i will ask my mech 1st, and proudly to say, for this time, i only custom to make the long shaft straight from front to rear axle, jet out the bearing from evo 4 rear to make my rear evo 3 disc brake and knuckles become 5 x 114.3 ...... whole evo 4 front parts except the power steering oil cooler are already been sumbat to my wira,and that is the reason i like mitsubishi and i hope the brake can be use for me...... help lo...:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, im driving a wira turbo manual.
when i full throttle, the rpm will suddenly increase about 500-1000, i think the gearbox spoilt

should i service the gearbox or get one from chopshop?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience