Emanage Ultimate problem, help!

Q Ho Lee

From Facebook
Sep 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
My ultimate is hooked up fine, software is installed and updated with driver.

but when i plug the usb cable to my laptop.. nothing happens.. no usb plugged in.. etc and it just stays offline. nothing happens.

its been tuned before on a different laptop and it worked fine.. two different laptops. and iv tried two different usb cables.

btw all the laptops are window 7 and iv tried re installing the software.

thank you

touringe17a

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
you are using a laptop right.. ? Should be no problem. Unless if ur r using netbook problem like that always occured.

peterfrancis

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
old thread but i just read - sorry>
I DO have the answer though, the second laptop is probably running win 7 64 bit version, for which the emanage software won't work due to the 64bit driver issues. If you have a 32bit os it'll work.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

old thread but i just read - sorry>
I DO have the answer though, the second laptop is probably running win 7 64 bit version, for which the emanage software won't work due to the 64bit driver issues. If you have a 32bit os it'll work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Michelin says there are two touring-tire-buying camps. One drives BMWs and Audis and goes shopping for performance touring tires. The other group drives Camrys and Accords and is somewhat surprised to learn they'll be shopping for more expensive performance tires. The tire company hopes to capture a big slice of the second group with its new Primacy MXV4

Michelin says this new tire not only provides...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience