emanage blue / emanage ultimate / microtech for open mod

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Guys, im in dilemma.im in tight budget, maybe enough for emanage blue but need ur opinions.its for my 4g93 dohc n.a open mod.
Rebore 83mm
4g94 crank lightened
Exedy 3 puck
Pnp head
288 matspeed cams
Jun v.springs
450cc injectors (didnt get 275)
Fpregulator
And many more to list

I need to know if e.blue can support it or not...
Between e.ultimate & microtech which i should pick between price & pros & cons...
Its hard to find mitsu microtech nowadays.
Tq for helping me out

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Guys, im in dilemma.im in tight budget, maybe enough for emanage blue but need ur opinions.its for my 4g93 dohc n.a open mod.
Rebore 83mm
4g94 crank lightened
Exedy 3 puck
Pnp head
288 matspeed cams
Jun v.springs
450cc injectors (didnt get 275)
Fpregulator
And many more to list

I need to know if e.blue can support it or not...
Between e.ultimate & microtech which i should pick between price & pros & cons...
Its hard to find mitsu microtech nowadays.
Tq for helping me out
Hi! Ken here...i'm sort of a tuner u can say..
Your car don't have any supercharger or even a turbo...
If you're planning on going to force induction which your standard ECU can't cope, then you may go for the stand alone. Piggy back cannot.
E blue and e. ultimate are piggy back..although i could say the ultimate could actually tune up a bit more. But from what i see with what you list down, E manage blue is already enough for you.

Why wanna find mitsu microtech when you can buy Haltech sprint which can use for all except rotary? Both are still stand alone and perform the same functions.
As far as you maintain with NA then E blue or E ultimate is enough.. more than enough actually..
I did a 4G15 before.. i had more mods than you... i only change to Haltech stand alone after i put in the 4 throttle for cyberjaya drag where i have to cut the rev limit and set it to 9000 RPM... But for now you're still in okay condition... therefore, the max is e.ultimate and the least is e blue. Don't waste money on stand alone yet because they would not do anything extra for you..E manage blue is around RM900 and the Ultimate is slightly around 1300-RM1600.. Stand alone is RM2300-RM2800. Why wanna waste when you can save alot? If it was your friend/mechanic says NEED to put microtech or Haltech.. don't believe them..it's not needed with your current mod.

Last edited:

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Tq ken for ur advice.yup got 2 mech.1 says go for blue, the other for microtech. Reason is coz i install 450cc injectors which is too rich he said, only standalone can cope with it.
U certainly makes my day.gonna go with blue or ultimate.do i need apexi neo or rsm for the injectors or rev limit/cut if i go with either 2 emanage?

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Tq ken for ur advice.yup got 2 mech.1 says go for blue, the other for microtech. Reason is coz i install 450cc injectors which is too rich he said, only standalone can cope with it.
U certainly makes my day.gonna go with blue or ultimate.do i need apexi neo or rsm for the injectors or rev limit/cut if i go with either 2 emanage?
Don't be conned by this kind of mechs. The one who said for blue is honest and genuine. You've installed 450cc injectors does not mean your engine will spray 450cc all the time, what's the air fuel sensor for? They will spray according to how much air you took in to ur engine. 450CC is the MAXIMUM it can spray, not the minimum or the amount it should spray all the time. If you wanna just adjust the AFM, then e manage blue have the system to do it for every load on RPM you can adjust the spray.
Nah..you don't need apexi neo, that piggy back is actually enough to handle it. RSM is a pretty fancy thing, i was finding for one too. haha.. No need to rev cut your engine..You said you cannot find the 275? well since your injector is 450, isn't 275 lesser than 450? emanage blue will handle that one for you. What i'm suggesting now is try to find a gauge meter to display your Air fuel mixture. Keep it balance. So buy the emanage and try to find the gauge as well.

Last edited:

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Don't be conned by this kind of mechs. The one who said for blue is honest and genuine. You've installed 450cc injectors does not mean your engine will spray 450cc all the time, what's the air fuel sensor for? They will spray according to how much air you took in to ur engine. 450CC is the MAXIMUM it can spray, not the minimum or the amount it should spray all the time. If you wanna just adjust the AFM, then e manage blue have the system to do it for every load on RPM you can adjust the spray.
Nah..you don't need apexi neo, that piggy back is actually enough to handle it. RSM is a pretty fancy thing, i was finding for one too. haha.. No need to rev cut your engine..You said you cannot find the 275? well since your injector is 450, isn't 275 lesser than 450? emanage blue will handle that one for you. What i'm suggesting now is try to find a gauge meter to display your Air fuel mixture. Keep it balance. So buy the emanage and try to find the gauge as well.
Nice info ken.definately go blue coz ultimate price can get microtech lt10.thanks for the info man

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Wats the price for afm gauge?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
More fuel goes in not necessary better power. AF ratio and displacement, that is why mod to forced induction then you need bigger injectors. No need too big for NA mod...

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
My engine is still in pantang.if i go dyno with management will it be safe? Engine running for 2/3 months.otr for about 2weeks.short distance maybe about 20kilo trip.my mileage not working, gonna get it done.
Or should i wait till 1k mileage to get it done?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

The tuning & dyno is wat i mean

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
My engine is still in pantang.if i go dyno with management will it be safe? Engine running for 2/3 months.otr for about 2weeks.short distance maybe about 20kilo trip.my mileage not working, gonna get it done.
Or should i wait till 1k mileage to get it done?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

The tuning & dyno is wat i mean
Well the price for the gauge wouldnt be any more than 220? i guess... because it'll just display your air fuel mixture..but however,a beauty tech for the AFM is something called wideband..it'll be around RM500.. That one is not just display..it's something more.. even can be use with emanage blue for auto tuning.. useful ey?

You're going through a phase where the mechanics called run-in.. where everything from your cam,porting job and even any mods u did to get used to the engine..it's not a very practical thing because sometimes, well half of the cases is that 'run-in' is actually where your machine will grind up to the parts and that's not very good..but it's a must..after the passive grinding is complete.. you may speed up..run-in are requiring you not to drive fast because just imagine if the parts actually grinding with your engine at high velocity..don't you think there'll be damage?

Just out of curiosity.. wanna ask this.. your engine is a 4g93 Naturally aspirated right? and it's not the 1.5 VDO siemens? And when you asked your mechanic about the engine management stuffs.. were you referring to the 4G93 or the 1.5 VDO?

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Yup its all bout 4g93 n/a.didnt update my profile yet.then after run in i will do it then.
I read bout it in mudah.quite xpensive but full of information for a gadget for dat price

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Well the price for the gauge wouldnt be any more than 220? i guess... because it'll just display your air fuel mixture..but however,a beauty tech for the AFM is something called wideband..it'll be around RM500.. That one is not just display..it's something more.. even can be use with emanage blue for auto tuning.. useful ey?

You're going through a phase where the mechanics called run-in.. where everything from your cam,porting job and even any mods u did to get used to the engine..it's not a very practical thing because sometimes, well half of the cases is that 'run-in' is actually where your machine will grind up to the parts and that's not very good..but it's a must..after the passive grinding is complete.. you may speed up..run-in are requiring you not to drive fast because just imagine if the parts actually grinding with your engine at high velocity..don't you think there'll be damage?

Just out of curiosity.. wanna ask this.. your engine is a 4g93 Naturally aspirated right? and it's not the 1.5 VDO siemens? And when you asked your mechanic about the engine management stuffs.. were you referring to the 4G93 or the 1.5 VDO?
Yup its all bout 4g93 n/a.didnt update my profile yet.then after run in i will do it then.
I read bout it in mudah.quite xpensive but full of information for a gadget for dat price

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Oh I see..okay okay..because one thing you need to know,ONLY VDO Siemens Wira aeroback requires stand alone if wanna mod the ECU..piggy back cannot because VDO Siemens is a closed loop ECU..cannot mod..mod for a while,it'll just be back to the way it is..not that nice..I was afraid my aquisition was wrong towards ur mechs..but then when u said like this,okay la,my verdict was true..haha..

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Lol.yup.its true bout vdo.i changed to 93 coz the mechs n even proton cant d3tect the jerking prob at hi rpm.even with that pda thing.it all happened when isent it to spray shop.candy yellow by the way.they stuck newspapers in ram pipe.after a week i noticed it.its too late.spent almost 1.5k to change all the sensors & suspected items.so 93 heart for 69'er.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

By the way, do u / anyone know anything bout airconds?

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Lol.yup.its true bout vdo.i changed to 93 coz the mechs n even proton cant d3tect the jerking prob at hi rpm.even with that pda thing.it all happened when isent it to spray shop.candy yellow by the way.they stuck newspapers in ram pipe.after a week i noticed it.its too late.spent almost 1.5k to change all the sensors & suspected items.so 93 heart for 69'er.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

By the way, do u / anyone know anything bout airconds?
i'm currently going through shits with my 3sgte air cond..so whats up?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh I see..okay okay..because one thing you need to know,ONLY VDO Siemens Wira aeroback requires stand alone if wanna mod the ECU..piggy back cannot because VDO Siemens is a closed loop ECU..cannot mod..mod for a while,it'll just be back to the way it is..not that nice..I was afraid my aquisition was wrong towards ur mechs..but then when u said like this,okay la,my verdict was true..haha..
Erm.. not entirely true. EMS-1 and Unichip ok mah. Been using for a while already, never kena overwritten.

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Erm.. not entirely true. EMS-1 and Unichip ok mah. Been using for a while already, never kena overwritten.
Wah..I never really had experience using this one.. But I had experience using the Eblue to a VDO siemens,good god,the customer come back every few days..then try ultimate,ultimate also same things..finally haltech sprint,then only okay..hahahahaha.. But since izso said this 2 can cope,then I'll put them on my list..

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

What is wrong with the air con?
Its in my thread-_-
God,I really bought wanna sour lemon..

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
What is wrong with the air con?
My car in workshop for a year 1/2.sumtimes outside sumtimes inside.when i went to refill aircond, got water inside dat tabung.maybe compressor ok coz didnt start on a/c yet.the a/c guy said got to replace cooling coil & condensor coz he said got water inside.is it true gotta replace it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My car in workshop for a year 1/2.sumtimes outside sumtimes inside.when i went to refill aircond, got water inside dat tabung.maybe compressor ok coz didnt start on a/c yet.the a/c guy said got to replace cooling coil & condensor coz he said got water inside.is it true gotta replace it?
Water in the air con system? Have to check what have gone wrong? If there is no leak they can flush and vacuum the system instead of changing but the receiver drier have to be change as that is sort of a filter. Is your air con guy your usual shop you go to? if not get second opinion....

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
What is wrong with the air con?[/QUOTE

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Nope.1st time there coz he can weld a/c pipes.im gonna go to another shop coz sounda a bit fishy bout it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience