Eibach, Tein, GAB or tanabe??? for ultimate comfort

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
there is no such thing as this spring can be used on another model.
why?
because the weight distribution,mounting,height,length will be different.of course being in Malaysia,everything can be rojak on a car.

u didnt mention at what speed does it looses traction.
if u are not that fast and looses traction i guess the spring just not made for yr car or it does not mount properly.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
why?
because the weight distribution,mounting,height,length will be different.of course being in Malaysia,everything can be rojak on a car.

if u are not that fast and looses traction i guess the spring just not made for yr car or it does not mount properly.
bro. they shared the same undercarriage and engine stuffs.
jazz ge8 and the city transformer (5th gen).

freddy933

Sep 11, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
why?

AM not sure,but this is told by other member also that can be use, some different comments.

My car lose traction once i sped around 90 onwards. And while overtaking, the car pull to another side and back sway too.. Even with ARB installed.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

bro. they shared the same undercarriage and engine stuffs.
jazz ge8 and the city transformer (5th gen).
So it seems it might be mounting issue den. Hehe

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
hi bro. if u have the time, go and visit yew exhaust at glenmarie for second opinion.
i bet he can solve your problem(s) as he and those guys are excellent at honda city/jazz/civic.

im not going to get paid for the "advertising" him here, but almost all my handling problems solved by him. :biggrin:
Hi Bro,

Currently my FD2 is also facing the similar problem after i install TEINS S Tech spring.
When I speed around 140km and above and do emergency brake, I can feel my steering and back is swerving ..

Anyone can help me out?

Thanks.

blitz

Nov 18, 2003
I only trust in EIBACH and H&R.........

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
hello all, im new here and this is my case. recently bought a secondhand satria with gab adjustable abs on it and i think they're over 3 years old. some encounters that i observed the past 2 weeks:

1. squeaking and knocking sound in the rear every time car goes on uneven road
2. ride gets sooo bumpy over speed humps and potholes. highway ride is fine w slight understeer but kidneys almost burst few times running over yellow lines
3. vibration/bumpiness on the front left wheel area when accelerating, vibration continues beyond 70kph. this problem surfaced only 2 days ago, previously drove the car to 160kph few times and felt fine. worried to throttle past 70 now :afraid:

am i facing a suspension failure? if so, which experienced workshop/mechanic i should go to for repairs? i read a few good reviews on RSone Kepong and PRS Serdang, are they still creditable? these are 3yo gab shocks and hope to fix em within a reasonable budget. im thinking bout this day n night, in n out cos my new toy car not running well (poisoned?)

really need all you senior petrolheads and speedsters to point me to a direction please. tenkiu!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hello all, im new here and this is my case. recently bought a secondhand satria with gab adjustable abs on it and i think they're over 3 years old. some encounters that i observed the past 2 weeks:

2. ride gets sooo bumpy over speed humps and potholes. highway ride is fine w slight understeer but kidneys almost burst few times running over yellow lines
3. vibration/bumpiness on the front left wheel area when accelerating, vibration continues beyond 70kph. this problem surfaced only 2 days ago, previously drove the car to 160kph few times and felt fine. worried to throttle past 70 now :afraid:

am i facing a suspension failure? if so, which experienced workshop/mechanic i should go to for repairs? i read a few good reviews on RSone Kepong and PRS Serdang, are they still creditable? these are 3yo gab shocks and hope to fix em within a reasonable budget. im thinking bout this day n night, in n out cos my new toy car not running well (poisoned?)

really need all you senior petrolheads and speedsters to point me to a direction please. tenkiu!
Go PRS and get those GABs rebuilt. Then change the suspension mountings and check all the perishables - drive shaft, bearings, dented rims, unevenly worn tyres, lower arm bushes, etc

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Go PRS and get those GABs rebuilt. Then change the suspension mountings and check all the perishables - drive shaft, bearings, dented rims, unevenly worn tyres, lower arm bushes, etc
noted! will drop by PRS for a visit soon. also Izso, any idea if PRS provide service for the other perishables like you mentioned?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

i would say check all the bushings and balljoints that are linked to suspension 9/10 the cause was by them...

1/10 was due to bump-steer factor when lowering car to different than stock suspension geometry

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i tried to install new ignition key for my car at Brothers Kelana jaya. the initial position of the ignition key hole is like normal car (like "I" if seen from driver seat). those people in brothers install it so it become like "-" and ergonomically is does't seem right to me. i bring back the car to them but they said it was properly install. do they right or i just have been cheated there?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience