Eibach, Tein, GAB or tanabe??? for ultimate comfort

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Go PRS and get those GABs rebuilt. Then change the suspension mountings and check all the perishables - drive shaft, bearings, dented rims, unevenly worn tyres, lower arm bushes, etc

noted! will drop by PRS for a visit soon. also Izso, any idea if PRS provide service for the other perishables like you mentioned?

hello all, im new here and this is my case. recently bought a secondhand satria with gab adjustable abs on it and i think they're over 3 years old. some encounters that i observed the past 2 weeks:

1. squeaking and knocking sound in the rear every time car goes on uneven road
2. ride gets sooo bumpy over speed humps and potholes. highway ride is fine w slight understeer but kidneys almost burst few times running over yellow lines
3. vibration/bumpiness on the front left wheel area when accelerating, vibration continues beyond 70kph. this problem surfaced only 2 days ago, previously drove the car to 160kph few times and felt fine. worried to throttle past 70 now :afraid:

am i facing a suspension failure? if so, which experienced workshop/mechanic i should go to for repairs? i read a few good reviews on RSone Kepong and PRS Serdang, are they still creditable? these are 3yo gab shocks and hope to fix em within a reasonable budget. im thinking bout this day n night, in n out cos my new toy car not running well (poisoned?)

really need all you senior petrolheads and speedsters to point me to a direction please. tenkiu!

i would say check all the bushings and balljoints that are linked to suspension 9/10 the cause was by them...

1/10 was due to bump-steer factor when lowering car to different than stock suspension geometry

Top Bottom