Effect from oil additive

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wrong, nowadays oil is quite crappy, you really think oil manufacturers would add some precious elements into oil? hell no, the truth is that we live at times when oil is getting worse and worse but we can't stop buying it. that's why car's engine can break down so easily, when the car is new
wah sure or not? Give lah an example bro......A model of the car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just in case, some guys here had intention buying a car, and it would be good knowing which is lemon model is the problematic ones....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wrong, nowadays oil is quite crappy, you really think oil manufacturers would add some precious elements into oil? hell no, the truth is that we live at times when oil is getting worse and worse but we can't stop buying it. that's why car's engine can break down so easily, when the car is new
Wow.. your claims can get you sued left right and center if a company chooses to do it. As what the others have pointed out, engines break down for various reasons. To solely blame engine oil for breaks is so single-minded and shallow.

Some oil companies spend millions every year on R&D and you're saying they spend millions to make their oils worse? Granted - some brands downgrade their base oils from group IV to III at worst but that doesn't warrant it being called the culprit behind engine failures.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
no additive = no supplement for body.

Once additive = addicted :D

autolover

Feb 26, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
wah sure or not? Give lah an example bro......A model of the car.
Once I talked to a guy who was working at car service station, he said that around 15% of new land rover cars broke down at first 10000km, tho he said it could be coz of manufacturing defect

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Once I talked to a guy who was working at car service station, he said that around 15% of new land rover cars broke down at first 10000km, tho he said it could be coz of manufacturing defect
This is an example of simple hearsay and spreading. That statement simply could not have justified generally available motor oil on the market. More to mention, it isn't even most of the manufacture is meeting this issue. Guy did not even confirmed that was root cause, if he did must have knew which brand and why.

A suggestion here to not keep up with current thinking, or you would get yourself into trouble.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I'm upgrading the brake pads (front and back) on my stock 4-pot caliper Brembo braking system.

I need suggestions, pricing & where to buy (prefferably in the northern region)

Looking for something reasonably priced, BUT has to be definately better than my stock Brembo system.

Not really upgrading, it's just that my brake pads died :) and i need to get replacements!

Thanks in advanced!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience