Double Signal with Switch

ryukeong

Known Member
May 20, 2005
KL
Hi there,

Does anyone know how to do 'Double Signal' that will stay on (Front & Rear) with switches to control on/off. And it will still blinks when u use the signal.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
try use the search button.... i guess we had discussed this numerous times already....

if u wanna save the hassle, ask acc shop to do it lo... shouldnt cost u alot since it is done by tapping some wires.....

ryukeong

Known Member
May 20, 2005
KL
Redline_club said:
sure got le, now our signal bulb is 1 leg ma, brake bulb got 2 legs, i do it at my wira...
You got installed it with switch too?? Izit you diy or do at acc shop? How much u had used to get it done?

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
IMHO, if you wanna do this, why don't only use the side signal? If you use front and rear, people might misunderstood you thinking that you want to take a junction or change lane. They might think that your signal is broken (since it is not blinking). Imagine if some one is coming out of a junction and saw your front signal to the left Or both is on, he might just come out of the junction and bad things can happen right? People might also assume you're switching on your hazard light and try to overtake. Normally, hazard light is on when the car is stationary (due to failure etc).

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
cacin said:
IMHO, if you wanna do this, why don't only use the side signal? If you use front and rear, people might misunderstood you thinking that you want to take a junction or change lane. They might think that your signal is broken (since it is not blinking). Imagine if some one is coming out of a junction and saw your front signal to the left Or both is on, he might just come out of the junction and bad things can happen right? People might also assume you're switching on your hazard light and try to overtake. Normally, hazard light is on when the car is stationary (due to failure etc).
wont de, hazard on in low le, whn we put signal it will blink, kl many ppl do le...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Redline_club said:
wont de, hazard on in low le, whn we put signal it will blink, kl many ppl do le...
seriously, it's dangerous...they do tat cos they are noob about wat is signal light...so do u?

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Redline_club said:
That dosent make it legal or right.

When you drive, you dont stare at signal light of the car in front of you. You just glance at it, and act accordingly. I'v encountered some of these cars before, it can be very dangerous and sometimes not at all.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
if u do then y u wan to sue the signal? just teke it off lor..hohohohoh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am using HWL ST1 adjustable (oren one) in my persona. The spring rate on the front is 8k and rear is 4k. However my doubt is on the damper settings. Based on my research, some say damper setting depends on spring rate while some others say set it to full hard or soft and tune from there based on driving style. But my question is :

1) can this damper setting helps handle understeer/oversteer ? If yes then which one need to be harden or soften for both situation ?

2) can this damper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience