Need advice on double sided tape

Lepakboy

Jul 7, 2004
Hi Guru's,

I'm having some issues attaching my boost controller to my Supra's console. I'm currently attaching it just below the steering wheel dash with Ace Hardware double sided tape (they say its automotive grade but it doesn't seem to hold), but it keeps falling off. Is there another solution I can use to attach the boost controller without actually drilling in a bracket? Your advice is much appreciated.

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
izzit 3M type of double sided type?

use 3m doublesided tapes...

none other than that.. :adore:

Wipe the dash with alchohol and make sure it's completely void of any wax or whatever you use to clean the dash. Then only stick the 3M tape on the dry surface. You need to really wipe the alchohol into that part of the dash and be warned : It will discolour a bit

Lepakboy

Jul 7, 2004
Cheers, I'll look out for the 3M variety. As for the alcohol, I presume its rubbing alcohol? Any particular brand you guys use or will the generic variety do? Just interested in knowing the % required.

any solvent would do...petrol also can to clean it up...

-if not just use sunlight dishwasher soap

jeffayn

Mar 27, 2004
if you willing to spend more.. use acrylic based double side tape... its like clear chewing gum..

Hi , I had some noob question to ask , I had a injection 4g91 in my iswara , I wish to know what upgrade can be done to let it to be more powerful and fast .

I want the best upgrade to be done which does not always cause problem had to repair .

Can all sifu sifu teach how to mod ? mod by step by step like change which part then next stage change which part again ? And if change which part had to change together only will do .

Please list down the modification with the COST also...