• Yes. I Do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I Don't.

• Sometime loh..........

• Total voters
Originally posted by alien@Feb 18 2005, 13:59
sumtimes...there's juz sumone inside ur head.. tat pops out now and then..
even tho it's passe.. it's still good memories :)
hmm..ah boy..your this reply..makes me wanna say sumthin

till now..it's already 2 years..and never not a day i didn;t think of her

i drive i think of her..i go subang also think of her..colleg think of her..eat thinkg of her..

all related matters la

i dun miss my ex-gf at all~!!she married and have a 3 yrs old child never let me know!...nearly make me gonna killed by her husband~!! :angry:

Originally posted by trueno@Feb 18 2005, 14:30
i dun miss my ex-gf at all~!!she married and have a 3 yrs old child never let me know!...nearly make me gonna killed by her husband~!! :angry:
hahahahhhaa :lol:
soli soli.....

u'll more painful if u watch thier married, they kissing in front of u & his husband sing love song to her......u really will kill urself...............................

& the most killing is that gals says to u:"i love u, but too bad u cannot gimme the secure feeling......." :( :( :(

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 14:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 14:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trueno@Feb 18 2005, 14:30
soli soli.....

u'll more painful if u watch thier married, they kissing in front of u & his husband sing love song to her......u really will kill urself...............................

& the most killing is that gals says to u:"i love u, but too bad u cannot gimme the secure feeling......." :( :( :( [/b][/quote]
i mean BEFORE we're together she already married and 3 yrs old child never let me know~!! :angry:

aito lets not tlak about it ok..before sumone gets hurt again :)

Originally posted by trueno+Feb 18 2005, 14:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trueno @ Feb 18 2005, 14:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 14:36
<!--QuoteBegin-trueno
@Feb 18 2005, 14:30

soli soli.....

& the most killing is that gals says to u:"i love u, but too bad u cannot gimme the secure feeling......." :( :( :(
i mean BEFORE we're together she already married and 3 yrs old child never let me know~!! :angry: [/b][/quote]
wah....thats difren liao loh......sad case again..... :o ;)

so, she still date w/ u..???& didn't let u kno she oredi married..???

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 14:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 14:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by trueno@Feb 18 2005, 14:42
<!--QuoteBegin-trueno

soli soli.....

i mean BEFORE we're together she already married and 3 yrs old child never let me know~!! :angry:

so, she still date w/ u..???& didn't let u kno she oredi married..??? [/b][/quote]
:( yaloh..aiks....*sob* *sob*.......1 n half yrs ago liao.. :( ...pishhh...dun tell anyone lah.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by trueno+Feb 18 2005, 14:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trueno @ Feb 18 2005, 14:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 14:47
Originally posted by trueno@Feb 18 2005, 14:42
<!--QuoteBegin-trueno

soli soli.....

so, she still date w/ u..???& didn't let u kno she oredi married..???
:( yaloh..aiks....*sob* *sob*.......1 n half yrs ago liao.. :( ...pishhh...dun tell anyone lah.. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
ok, i'm not Bimmer...... :)
i wanna try........any reco..... :)

oh well .......i have a story to share . At first i thought that love was about being together , treat each other nicely , have tolerance , accept one as who she n he is . No one in this world is perfect , n sometimes something she doesn't has makes her special .

well , i had a girl fren , steady fer almost 2 years and 8 months , we love each other deeply , n we were happy , paint for her , had nice night city view n etc . but soon i realised that my commitment slowly flows away because i have no time fer love ( college works really kill me ) . i tried so hard to spent time with her (cuz the only thing that makes her happy was just to see me ) n also dig out some time to have tt with my buddies .(i treat friends as important as well) . this really tiring , n slowly i neglected myself .

however , i realised that i cant make her happy anymore , n worse she is getting pretty upset becuz i cant get to spend time with her like last time n spending time with frens made her a bit jealous(what happens if i went to australia n cant get to spend time with her ?) she keeps on lying to herself that it will be fine if i went to australia ... but i know better .at last , all i wanted is to see her smiling again thats why i reluctantly asked to break up . she was too innocent to understand the reason . but then after we broke up , her frens started to tell her that i might have another gf outside as the reason, n also said that i'm bad for dragging the relationship to the worse .... i just cant let my hands off her (which really pissed me off ) . even 2 of my frens i spend time tt with kinna hate me for what i had done to her . ...... ( even during a party her fren saw her picture in my wallet she took it out and tear it saying that i don deserve her ) still i managed to put it all back together in my wallet again . atlease let me have some memories .

i'm still loyal to her , still love her as much , still miss her as much , but if i call her or see her again ..... it hurt her n hurt me more .but who understand me ? its like being left alone in the dark . i really hope she'll be happy n to have some one who will love her much more then i do .

hey jin..

it happens lah, :unsure:
to me also...cant get over my ex..
try not to think too much and devote yourself into work..
Career first..

if she's yours, she's yours,
if she's not, then let it go.. :(

jiaojiao the great.....
ur story really make me think of my enemy.....he oso dumped his gf coz juz will goto Aus soon....that time we all dun understand him....so, treat him like enemy...heehe :)
so, after a yrs liao...we all understand liao..... :)

i think u shld xplain to her & no need to break up w/ her...... :) bring her along lah... :)

& i think i'm the 1 who can cheerz her up....intro to me..ehehhee :lol: jokin.....hope u dun mind.. :)

Originally posted by DJmobile@Feb 18 2005, 15:05
hey jin..

it happens lah, :unsure:
to me also...cant get over my ex..
try not to think too much and devote yourself into work..
Career first..

if she's yours, she's yours,
if she's not, then let it go.. :(
yo, long time no see DJ.M :)

for me, career not really important......coz i kno i won't succeed if i continue in working.....
so, i decide to let it be.... :)

& i bliv these word b4"if she's yours, she's yours," so, when i dun think that she is belongs to me, i let go......end up the answer wat i get is difren.........sad....... :(

hey jiaojaio dude...

i'm impressed with your commitment with al things..friend,love,study....
it's not a bad thing you ask for break up because it was the only right thing for you to do ma..rite anot?

but then....it may not be as fair for he rlor and tahts why you still can;t completly let your ex go because inside yourslef you not it wasn;t right for her...well...

what;ve leanr during my long term one part relationship is.......

never regret after you've made a decision..

Originally posted by trueno@Feb 18 2005, 15:38
jineil2en..u guy or gal huh? ;) sorry i am newbie here...
muz b guys lah.........why...??
over 17oo post still newbies meh.... ;) <_<

seriously... i think you deserved it. and if with this JB girl, you try and pull the same stunt again, i think you probably should deserve to get ditched again.

to even still think you "din do anything wrong and get ditch for no reason"... amazing how your mind works dude. :blink:

would it make you feel better to know that the KL girl found out about your lil so-called "play-play" courting and then proceeded to dump your sorry-ass?

nothing personal, but i cannot stand when someone cheats on their partner... girl or guy.

geez, it's guys like you give our whole gender a terrible name.

please try and remember that any girl is someone's sister or someone's daughter... if another b*st*rd like you cheat on your sister (or in the future, your daughter), breaks her heart and walks out, how would you feel?

please la, try to be little considerate about the other party's feelings for a change.

again, nothing personal k?

Originally posted by differ@Feb 18 2005, 15:54
seriously... i think you deserved it. and if with this JB girl, you try and pull the same stunt again, i think you probably should deserve to get ditched again.

to even still think you "din do anything wrong and get ditch for no reason"... amazing how your mind works dude. :blink:

would it make you feel better to know that the KL girl found out about your lil so-called "play-play" courting and then proceeded to dump your sorry-ass?

nothing personal, but i cannot stand when someone cheats on their partner... girl or guy.

please try and remember that any girl is someone's sister or someone's daughter... if another b*st*rd like you cheat on your sister (or in the future, your daughter), breaks her heart and walks out, how would you feel?

please la, try to be little considerate about the other party's feelings for a change.

you reply who'se question woh? :blink:

Originally posted by trueno+Feb 18 2005, 15:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trueno @ Feb 18 2005, 15:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-differ@Feb 18 2005, 15:54

you reply who'se question woh? :blink: [/b][/quote]
our KL-JB playboy Ae-86