Do u still Loving ur Ex-GF?????

• Yes. I Do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I Don't.

• Sometime loh..........

• Total voters
anyway handsome or not also no use to me lah...like Move_NRF say....talkative can do the things...... <_<

i shall not be broken hearted anymore...tho i still miss ALL my ex's...hehe..
now my 'wife' now wont break my heart..hahaha...car lar~~!! now let the chics chase me.. :P :P

Originally posted by AE-86+Feb 18 2005, 11:52 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Feb 18 2005, 11:52 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:42
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:35
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 18 2005, 11:33
that 1 i kno...."We r not Playboys"..... :lol: very sure..confirm.... :lol:

so, do u still contact ur ex-gf.......1, 2, 3rd..4th......????

nope....all lost contact after i lost my phone....i try to remember back but totally brain washed....so bo pian lor....

they dun sms u or call u when CNY lah......July & the half lah.......christmas lah.......birthday lah.....???
bcoz of they will smsm me, so.....i cannot forget them loh......... :(
:( nope they din even sms me.... :( [/b][/quote]
so, do u sms them..???

Originally posted by mizerZ@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
eh ah jin if gal see me sure belif i very good boy ok and i'm definitely not a playboy coz i cant be 1...not handsome enough as u and ae-86.... :lol: :lol:
thats i kno....but hamsome onot, no 1 kno is playboy onot ler......
most of playboy is very beng looks ler... :(

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 12:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 12:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:52
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 11:42
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:35
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 18 2005, 11:33
that 1 i kno...."We r not Playboys"..... :lol: very sure..confirm.... :lol:

so, do u still contact ur ex-gf.......1, 2, 3rd..4th......????

nope....all lost contact after i lost my phone....i try to remember back but totally brain washed....so bo pian lor....

they dun sms u or call u when CNY lah......July & the half lah.......christmas lah.......birthday lah.....???
bcoz of they will smsm me, so.....i cannot forget them loh......... :(

:( nope they din even sms me.... :(
so, do u sms them..??? [/b][/quote]
as i said...i lost all the contact num when i lost phone few months ago... :( :(

Originally posted by Move NRF@Feb 18 2005, 12:11
Ya i miss and love my EX very much untill now i still thinking of her she is the gal i always put in my heart. she is my 2nd EX.I Loss her in Yr 1999 car accident. :huh:

JIN u open this topic to make me CRY......make me think back all the kek sim thing......

My 3rd EX treat me very nice, untill now she treat me like king.....She are the 1st gal present me all the luxury present. my laters present she gv is O2 mini . But my GF jealous she ask me to gv her back.........KLMCCB..... i said cant, she said u choose O2 mini the dun need to choose her.......KLM so i gv the O2 mini to my sis.... not gv is sell RM500 haha
Move kor, i oredi cry liao.....
my ex-gf is very good to me too......i oso lost my 2nd gf in accident......sad.... :(

& my gf for now oso treat me like Kings...ehehhehee :lol:
but i still feel somthing lost.... :(

Originally posted by Move NRF+Feb 18 2005, 12:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Move NRF @ Feb 18 2005, 12:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:58
<!--QuoteBegin-mizerZ
@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
eh ah jin if gal see me sure belif i very good boy ok and i'm definitely not a playboy coz i cant be 1...not handsome enough as u and ae-86....  :lol:  :lol:

i not handsome lah.... :( :( mizerZ, u see me b4 u should know that i m not handsome.... :(
Guys dun need too handsome la........if u talkertive already enuff...... gals like talkertive guys. handsome cant eat.... [/b][/quote]
i talkertive....but gals dun like.....they said they like cool cool guys like F4's Chai Chai... :(

Originally posted by mizerZ+Feb 18 2005, 12:21 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mizerZ @ Feb 18 2005, 12:21 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 11:58
<!--QuoteBegin-mizerZ
@Feb 18 2005, 11:53
eh ah jin if gal see me sure belif i very good boy ok and i'm definitely not a playboy coz i cant be 1...not handsome enough as u and ae-86....  :lol:  :lol:

i not handsome lah.... :( :( mizerZ, u see me b4 u should know that i m not handsome.... :(
hahahahahahaha tai kor u not handsome some more who handsome.........dun deny lah..u same like ah jin.....the ako lui king [/b][/quote]
i'm the 'peh pit wong'.... :(

i dont; have any ex-gf but ex-crushes ok anot?

i only have 2 crushes that really changes my life...

i still contact both and actually the 2nd one which is also teh curent one..still in love with her very much for 2 years already

i still miss the previouse one and sumtime though about going after her again..but not possible la..because let go si let go already ma.....

but teh curent one..actuallt decide to let go already geh....somehow...
i failed la....and now..still going after ..just very slow..

Originally posted by alantan@Feb 18 2005, 13:10
i dont; have any ex-gf but ex-crushes ok anot?

i only have 2 crushes that really changes my life...

i still contact both and actually the 2nd one which is also teh curent one..still in love with her very much for 2 years already

i still miss the previouse one and sumtime though about going after her again..but not possible la..because let go si let go already ma.....

but teh curent one..actuallt decide to let go already geh....somehow...
i failed la....and now..still going after ..just very slow..
hahahaha....lucky bugger ler......still wanna let go.... :)

Hmz... i oso miss my ex... broke up with my ex cz my parents doesnt like her.. now im with my gf.. my parents like her..she's pretty and everything a guy wanted in a girl... but someone something missing.. jz feel like im the only one giving.. onli i give and nv take.. somehow feels that my ex loves me more :( :( :( :( :( :huh:

Originally posted by AE-86@Feb 18 2005, 12:53
as i said...i lost all the contact num when i lost phone few months ago... :( :(
i deleted her contact, but still can rememeber her number :(

once in a while, I'll msg her saying gdnite, but most of the time got no reply wan :( :( :(

Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 18 2005, 13:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 18 2005, 13:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-firewire@Feb 18 2005, 13:28
If you miss her, will she miss you ? Don't think so -_-
yes........ :) [/b][/quote]
Yes but you can't be with her anymore, right ? -_-

Originally posted by firewire+Feb 18 2005, 13:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (firewire @ Feb 18 2005, 13:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 18 2005, 13:29
<!--QuoteBegin-firewire
@Feb 18 2005, 13:28
If you miss her, will she miss you ? Don't think so -_-

yes........ :)
Yes but you can't be with her anymore, right ? -_- [/b][/quote]
some of them i think still can........
but some of them who oredi married or past away, confirm cannot loh....

sumtimes...there's juz sumone inside ur head.. tat pops out now and then..
even tho it's passe.. it's still good memories :)

Originally posted by alien@Feb 18 2005, 13:59
sumtimes...there's juz sumone inside ur head.. tat pops out now and then..
even tho it's passe.. it's still good memories :)
agree..........
saw coffee bean, think of some1.......saw Donald Duck.....think of another 1.......saw,........saw...think ........think........... ;)
saw my bed..........think all of them....haihh :(