Exterior and Body

D.I.Y Automotive TOUCH UP PAINT

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
MALAYSIA No.1 ORIGINAL AUTOMOTIVE
D-I-Y TOUCH-UP PAINT !
Ezy Touch Up

- GOT STONE CHIPS AND SCRATCHES ON YOUR LOVED CAR’S PAINT?
- TOO EXPENSIVE TO SEND FOR REPAINT JOB?
- WHY NOT TOUCH-UP YOURSELF AND SAVE YOUR MONEY?

After Touch Up
Before Touch Up

> All the EZY Touch Up paints are mixed by computer system with original factory formulation
Providing the exact color appearance with the existing original paint.
> All the EZY Touch-Up Product’s quality achieves the OEM standard.
> There are more than 100,000 original factory formulations in our database.
> It’s simple and easy to apply, no professional skill needed, for application steps, please check here :Car touch up paint, scratches touch up - Ezy Auto Care Marketing : Direction of Use

Automotive Paint Structure

THIS D.I.Y TOUCH UP PAINT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE,
FOR ORDER PLEASE LOG ON TO : Car touch up paint, scratches touch up - Ezy Auto Care Marketing : EZY COMBO SET
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CHECK HERE:Car touch up paint, scratches touch up - Ezy Auto Care Marketing : FAQ

Attachments

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
Ezy Wax & Grease Removal

it is important to clean the defect area with this special solvent. new paint may lifted up if the defect surface not well cleaned.

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
Ezy Clearcoat

All the automotive paint need Clearcoat as final protection just like human skin.
Basecoat require Clearcoat to provide weather resistant, gloss and shine finishing, durability and to match the original paint appearance. It's also helps protecting the basecoat from UV attack.

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
What is EZY Basecoat ?
Basecoat is the middle layer of automotive paint system which is the color layer. Basically there are 3 layers in car paint system, 1st layer is Primer which is directly contact to bare metal, 2nd layer is Basecoat which is provide color appearance, lastly finished by Clearcoat which is a layer of transparent coat that to protect the Basecoat from UV, weather, and provide glossy finishing.

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
Our paints have been tested and formulated to last if you really take good care of it. The durability should same as original paint.

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
Our paints can be applied and perform very well on surfaces of metal, plastic, rubber, fiberglass, PU, PP, ABS and wood.

ezytouchup

Aug 16, 2011
Selangor
Our paints can be applied and perform very well on surfaces of metal, plastic, rubber, fiberglass, PU, PP, ABS and wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience