Come Guess One Thing SG has Way More Than Malaysia.....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This mentality set in after WWII, after which Japan was devastated, socially and economically, by the continuous Allied forces bombings campaign during the war.

It was (and still is) considered an honor to serve and give your all to the company for the greater good of Japan, so that Japan can rebuild and recover.

Just think of how much they've achieved after WWII...mind boggling.
Culture transition is indeed mind boggling.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Too stressed I guess. But are they well paid?

They are known for their seriousness and commitment in their career. They always wanted the best for their own company and I heard that most of them treated the people in their company like family.
Salary wise, depends on what job you are doing. My friend Michiko. She's a full time yoga instructor and part time party entertainer (accompany the guest and look after the party) Most makan gaji type Japs have 2 jobs. 1 for day time 1 for night time (part time). Another friend of mine Yuma, she's a nurse on day time a bar girl at night (for 5 hours). Those employer and higher management type only does 1 job.

This mentality set in after WWII, after which Japan was devastated, socially and economically, by the continuous Allied forces bombings campaign during the war.

It was (and still is) considered an honor to serve and give your all to the company for the greater good of Japan, so that Japan can rebuild and recover.

Not to forget US help them back on their feet after the war. That's why you can see why Japan and US relationship very good one....Majority of Japan's military hardware are supplied by US.

ON the phone thing, a lot of japs are always playing on the phone while in train...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Even now after the disastrous 2011 tohoku earthquake and tsunami, they have managed to get back on their feet very fast. Japan handles it quick and efficiently even though the whole disaster is not something that can be taken lightly especially with the risk of a nuclear fallout.

Salary wise, depends on what job you are doing. My friend Michiko. She's a full time yoga instructor and part time party entertainer (accompany the guest and look after the party) Most makan gaji type Japs have 2 jobs. 1 for day time 1 for night time (part time). Another friend of mine Yuma, she's a nurse on day time a bar girl at night (for 5 hours). Those employer and higher management type only does 1 job.

Not to forget US help them back on their feet after the war. That's why you can see why Japan and US relationship very good one....Majority of Japan's military hardware are supplied by US.

ON the phone thing, a lot of japs are always playing on the phone while in train...
With 2 jobs a day to handle, I think it must be very difficult to survive in Japan. I guess there is not much hope for me to think of going there to work...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Even now after the disastrous 2011 tohoku earthquake and tsunami, they have managed to get back on their feet very fast. Japan handles it quick and efficiently even though the whole disaster is not something that can be taken lightly especially with the risk of a nuclear fallout.

With 2 jobs a day to handle, I think it must be very difficult to survive in Japan. I guess there is not much hope for me to think of going there to work...
Japan is a hectic country esp Tokyo. Their work culture is fast, quick.
This is just base on my memory and feeling. Might be otherwise though ahha