Climate Control got funny sound

rinagi said:
last time did it FREE in Vision. Usual customer that being 'sembelih' by them

Hahaha!!! So, I definitely qualify as I am a 'sembelih' customer as well. Should get the FOC as well. Thanks. By the way, who is the Altezza expert at Vision. Everytime I'm at Vision, I always get a different person doing the job. At Trial, I normally refer to William, but I find some of his stuff much more expensive compared with N1.

TRIAL sometimes get items from N1. but TRIAL's work is far far better than N1 technician. jus few ringgit higher only ma... In Vision i refer only Ah Soon. Previously also Alvin but he resigned.

Your guys problems solved edi?
I got the same noise problems "krok krok krok" when starting the engine, and also when stepping on the paddle to move (from stopping).
Im working in Toyota Japan right now, so cant go to Vision and Trial lor.. :emoticon_U:
However, will be going back (with my car) to msia only in 2008..
Vision and Trial still there? hehehe..

Do your guys documented the countemeasure?
It certanly will help since a lot of Altezza got the same problem..

slammer_as said:
Your guys problems solved edi?
I got the same noise problems "krok krok krok" when starting the engine, and also when stepping on the paddle to move (from stopping).
Im working in Toyota Japan right now, so cant go to Vision and Trial lor.. :emoticon_U:
However, will be going back (with my car) to msia only in 2008..
Vision and Trial still there? hehehe..

Do your guys documented the countemeasure?
It certanly will help since a lot of Altezza got the same problem..

Vision and Trial is always open for you. Why don't you check with Toyota Japan and let us know the outcome or they doesn't have this problem for Altezza in Japan??

Seems stupid to say this but what the heck..
I don't know how to speak Japanese, so very hard to communicate here especially at workshop..
By the way, although i'm working in Toyota japan, my jobs not related to old model like altezzas.. (only prototype model)
But, I will try to ask around here about this problem.
I'm sure the problem exist in Japan since my car also I bought here (last month)and have that freakin "krok krok" sound in it.

I believe the sound comes from the servo motor / mechanical parts of the heater.

I`m having the same sounds but not in Altezza, is Skyline. Japanese car recond comes with heater function. The sounds comes whenever u on the ignition,using heater or change air direction to bottom(foot)

Try grease or lubs the servo or mechanical parts tht open/ directing the air to bottom with wd40, the sound will disappear~:regular_smile:

Top Bottom