FS: GF-EK3 Vi-RS Climate control kit Brand new

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Vi-RS FL climate control kit brand new
Up for sale is a set of original Vi-RS climate control from Japan. You will get the climate control panel, climate control switches, and the wiring harness that you need to do the conversion. Perfect kit for the perfect conversion for EK ferio enthusiast. These are all brand new parts in original Honda box as seen in the pictures. ON HOLD.

Civic Type R EK9 climate control kit brand new
This is the rare 2000 spec last batch glossy version. Glossy finishing and slightly blue tinted appearance, very nice texture on the surface and sure will drag your friend attention. Brand new in box. The switches are all sold out and only left the climate control panel itself only.

Last edited:
Vi-RS power window switch

By the way, also got the original power window switch cover from the Vi-RS, all are printed with CF pattern exactly as the Vi-RS climate control as shown above. Brand new in box and comes complete with 1 main driver switch cover, 1 front passenger switch cover and 2 rear passenger switch cover. Total 4 pieces. Beautifully done and nice texture.

Call for best price for the power window switch cover from Vi-RS. Serious buyer only. 012.638.0842

Last edited:
Hi man, so do I need to mods the 96 wiring harness to fit 99 wiring harness and the pin connector to the blower?

KrAyven said:
Hi man, so do I need to mods the 96 wiring harness to fit 99 wiring harness and the pin connector to the blower?
yes, slightly mod the connector to blower.... ;)

did'nt get around to doing this to my old EJ...

Hikaru bro, just curious... is it like a plug and play thing into a 96' dash??

hikaru, i think u better list down or make some clarification on what sort of mods need to be done if wanna install it on 96 dashboard....

Master avantasia has been there done that...

Done conversion you have. Give us a speech will you? :lol:

Shawn, pm me the price for the set...just the cover of the climate control + mirror switches...dont think i'll need the blower set as i already changed to 99 set...

also pm me the price for the Spoon swan sticker :)

avantasia said:
i know nothing la bro, hattech knows evrything la....from interior to exterior, engine, chasis etc..etc......:smile:

ur knowledge about honda n vtec much much higher than me....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom