Climate Control got funny sound

hey guys, pls tell lar how to take out this sound, i oso have this same problem in my toyota se, damn irritating man, exactly like got rat inside 'krok krok"

Pls help ............................ what should i do?????

actually there r 2 kinds of sound...one is the servo motor behind the glove compartment(that's what Z-Edition is mentioning) and the other is the water sound coming from the engine(that's what brian is mentioning). Don't get confused with these 2 things.... i've arldy change the servo motor(2 motors) behind the glove compartment that controls your climate controller. Now, problem is solved. Did it at vision auto...don't think wing hin/trial has the spare part for it!

rat? ... interesting.. all i thought was the previous japanese owner left some japanese yen in my air-conditioner to be picked up ...lol :)

the servo will cost aprrox. 700 to 800 bucks...can't remember the exact price.

RM700 to RM800 for 2 plasticky things with some gears, contacts, and motors?? Daylight robbery!!!

Z_Edition said:
RM700 to RM800 for 2 plasticky things with some gears, contacts, and motors?? Daylight robbery!!!

bro, that's the price u gonna have to pay if u want to get rid of the sound...if not u just have to live wif it...heheehhe:_: prices for parts are something like the BMW. If it's not too loud, don't bother for now...when it gets louder then u might want to change it...CheerS!

Guess you're right, man. How about the other sound that you mentioned, what's the damage like?

the other sound is not really a damage..just have to bypass one of the hoses..u can ask rinagi...he's done it already.

Rinagi, it's good if you can indicate / illustrate which hose...

DSC09296.jpg

do the same as shown. make sure after u bypass, u clean the holes with water.. pressure it until all those rust come out. BEWARE !!! HOT

All right. Thanks, guys. So, did you do it at Vision or Trial? How much did it cost?

Z_Edition said:
All right. Thanks, guys. So, did you do it at Vision or Trial? How much did it cost?

last time did it FREE in Vision. Usual customer that being 'sembelih' by them

can we have a group DIY session on any matters regarding altezza? maybe we can host it one day at Trial or some other workshops?

hey guys,

For my toyota ae92 converted engine to 4age 16v also got the same sound ( rat sound ) how arrr?

what should i do? pls help

hansc said:
can we have a group DIY session on any matters regarding altezza? maybe we can host it one day at Trial or some other workshops?

yeah we should do that. could also discuss on those problems and how best to deal with them.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom