JDM EK4 dashboard, climate control & meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

JDM EK4 dashboard, climate control & meter

redline79

Over 10,000 RPM!
helping my fren to sell the Ek 4 dashboard. come with meter climate control.
Direct fit on local EJ 96~00 dashboard without anymodificiation, just plug and play. wat u see wat u get..

SOLD
017 369 7288

Last edited:
redline79 said:
helping my fren to sell the Ek 4 dashboard. come with meter climate control.
Direct fit on local EJ 96~00 dashboard without anymodificiation, just plug and play. wat u see wat u get..

selling rm500 nego...
017 369 7288

how bout the wiring & blower? as far as i know, they are not the same with local EJ...

how bout the wiring & blower? as far as i know, they are not the same with local EJ...
No blower, just got wiring & socket for climate control .u just Need to slightly mod the wiring though to get it works, but it's an easy job that most aircon shops can handle and get it done without removing your old dashboard.
thx.

i think the d/board not the ek4 but it the ek3 d'board..

redline79 said:
No blower, just got wiring & socket for climate control .u just Need to slightly mod the wiring though to get it works, but it's an easy job that most aircon shops can handle and get it done without removing your old dashboard.
thx.
You can change a dashboard without removing the old dashboard? It's fine if you don't know how the things works and give the answer, but quote other's statement without giving it a second thought and proper credits?

redline79, you really suck!!

________
Hikaru
civicmessage1.jpg

Ninomiya's EK9 | Vi-RS & EK9 parts | EK9 Dash Vent Pocket | EK Digital Climate Control Conversion Kit | EK Vinyl Hood Mask

Last edited:
redline79 said:
just cool down Hikaru...
if im suck , than u you are suck too

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=103412
You are pathethic.

You are stealing the description in my post word by word, and amazingly you still dare to providing the link on above but thanks anyway, then plug it to your sale thread without proper credit?

You don't need to remove dashboard to change a climate control, but you do need to remove your old dashboard to replace another dashboard.

Think.

Don't just copy and paste.

Your dashboard is not from EK4 by the way.

________
Hikaru

Last edited:
i think u r sick bro.... is it got a rule in here cant copy the description work by work? and ofcouse i dare to copy and paste ur link here, to show what i telling is true, "Your dashboard is not from EK4 by the way" i m not try to cheat , Pls read carefully when i start this thread, i already meantion i just helping my fren.... what my fren told me i will put it...

Anyway thk for ur advice, and i started to like u... u r funny guy..
but got a bit "ge poh " hehe

Think.........

TO...hikaru..y u so children~!, u sell ur shit, his sell his thing...
u r johor, here is K.L, u works urs. y u making lots shit around.
just good luck to all seller and buyer, happy choose la...
DUN BE SO CHILDISH ( MR. HIKARU)

Aiyo..........wat this "gadoh-gadoh".......we're in boleh land free to give any comment, if we made mistake & people try to say the true we should accept la.....even "cut & paste" is illegal bro. "CETAK ROMPAK"

just my 2 cents.....................PEACE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom