Clifford Avantguard 5.5

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Does anybody on ZTH know when this product will arrive on the Malaysian market. I've checked a lot of Clifford dealers and some don't seem to know about it.

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
i thought i saw Hypertune advertising the product few months ago, meaning should reach Malaysia now. Pro ICe is the official distributor

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
is advnt guard 5.5 dat good ar ? any break ins for the previous advantguard ?

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
DDgreystar said:
is advnt guard 5.5 dat good ar ? any break ins for the previous advantguard ?
A.K.A the Mount Everest of car security system. I think the price easily fetch above 5k! locally i dun think anyone can figure out how to disable it but then again the alarm is jus as good as the installer!

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Just checked with my alarm guy. He says the Clifford Avantguard 5.5 will come in after Raya which is November. Always set your alarm sensor to full sensitivity.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It has been reported before that Nissan is working on both a club racer and a V-spec version of the GT-R but we never really knew whether they were different models or the same with different names till now. Something like the Porsche GT3 and the GT3-RS, the two zilla's are both very different beasts and that the V-Spec variant will be similar to previous versions. A 220-pound weight reduction...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience