Nissan GT-R V-Spec

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

It has been reported before that Nissan is working on both a club racer and a V-spec version of the GT-R but we never really knew whether they were different models or the same with different names till now. Something like the Porsche GT3 and the GT3-RS, the two zilla's are both very different beasts and that the V-Spec variant will be similar to previous versions. A 220-pound weight reduction and 30 more horsepowers with upgraded binders and suspension components are among the upgrades for the V-Spec variant.

The racing version like the GT3-RS, is equipped with a full roll cage, a significantly revised suspension and of course, a nice set of Volk TE37s. When these two beasts will be offered to the rich is an open question, but check out the video of the production-based racer making the rounds in the Video’s section.

leongyiyang

May 17, 2007
we have yet to see a GT-R on malaysian roads but the japanese already come out with this...

pingping86

Known Member
Nov 18, 2007
Wow... Another version is coming soon but in our land still no sign of this car..

east

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
Wait next year only coming into msian n tat depends too! Well i think this year Japan GT, they would bring in since they have tested it at Sepang recently. =)

integram

Known Member
Apr 10, 2007
damn......too much to handle....

dean402

Jul 16, 2007
ha ha ha
its really godzilla fron japan.
we are waiting for you.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
still not yet arrive in msia? i saw a few in HK already but heard that it has limited quota only for japan now and those HK one were purchased in japan and export to HK privately because the japanese still not yet open for export until june

the price here in HK is about HK$1.2m which is around rm$600k for a brand new gtr

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience