Cleaning crankcase air breather filter...

How often you clean your crankcase air breather filter??

• Every one month?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every three months?

• Every five months?

• Every six month?

• Never.....coz I'm sooooo lazy....... :)

• Total voters

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
To all who diy their crankcase breather air filter.....

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
Originally posted by ksgoh@Nov 17 2004, 18:32
the service to clean it very expensive?
yaa meh?? very expensive?? can diy wut???

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
The crankcase air breather is located at the engine head cover whereby a tube was connected from the cover to the intake or carburetor. If it is a pvc valve,clean it by just using carb cleaner spray at the hole to free all the oil and gum developed , if it is a cotton or sponge, just use soap or laundry powder (fab) with hot water so that the oil particals can free from the sponge. :blink:
Or if you hove no idea hov to clean it, nvm next time when you servicing your car, you can always ask your machenic to do it 4 you. :lol:
The theory in this excercise is, after you cleaned the breather, your car will drive smoothly, improve torque and better fuel economy. Good luck guys. :D :lol:

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by lix@Nov 19 2004, 13:35
The crankcase air breather is located at the engine head cover whereby a tube was connected from the cover to the intake or carburetor. If it is a pvc valve,clean it by just using carb cleaner spray at the hole to free all the oil and gum developed , if it is a cotton or sponge, just use soap or laundry powder (fab) with hot water so that the oil particals can free from the sponge. :blink:
Or if you hove no idea hov to clean it, nvm next time when you servicing your car, you can always ask your machenic to do it 4 you. :lol:
The theory in this excercise is, after you cleaned the breather, your car will drive smoothly, improve torque and better fuel economy. Good luck guys. :D :lol:
thanks for ur info.... :P
i think i have to ask mech to clean for me....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
aiyo crankcase filter is that smal small filter connected to ur engine head lor....small small one mar :P

me never clean it at all, wash enine bay also never cover one...hentam only B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Currently I have a friend who might be letting go a well maintained 2003 wish. For market price I believe is still around 65k.

So the problem now, I am considering whether is it worth to look into it as my parent like to have a 7 seater mover. Now for 2nd car the interest fall between 5 to 6 percent as told by some car seller.

I was told recond 2008 wish cost 90k to be on the road while newer recond 2009 cost 1++k. I might be able to get loan on those recond.

So...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience