Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

K&N Air Filter Cleaning Kit

Ming Motorsport

Known Member
=[WTS] K&N Re-charger Kit (Part Number: 99-5050)
= Cash and Carry.
= COD are Available (Cheras Area)
= 100% New From Box.
= Suitable for Street Use / Performance Drive.
= RM75

Product Description:

- 8.0 oz. (237 ml) Squeeze Oil Bottle.
- 12-fl oz. (355 ml) K&N Power Kleen Air Filter Cleaner.

K&N Cotton Air Filter Cleaner

K&N Air Filter Cleaner is the only cleaner formulated to clean K&N Filtercharger air filters with cotton media. The use of any other cleaning solution can void the filter's warranty, and quite possibly could damage the cotton material. K&N Power Kleen Cleaner works to dissolve the dirt build up and old filter oil, and can be washed away with water. It so good at cleaning greasy dirt and grime that it is also used as an industrial strength degreaser. Complete instructions on bottle

K&N Cotton Air Filter Oil

K&N Air Filter Oil is the only oil specially formulated to work in combination with the cotton fabric in K&N Filtercharger elements providing a superior air filtration system. When used as directed, it quickly penetrates the filter pleats, where it remains suspended in the cotton fabric. Saturation is maintained until the element is cleaned with K&N Air Filter Cleaner.

For more performance part inquiries, pls feel free to contact/SMS/Whatsapp/WeChat/E-mail @ below:-0125117099, [email protected]

Attachments

• Service Kit (1).jpg
    Service Kit (1).jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Service Kit (2).jpg
    Service Kit (2).jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Do you recommend getting the dongle which you plug in inside your car so you can surf the net while inside the car? Is it worth it?

One more: I am planning to "Ubah" my Astro to Unifi TV. I am beginning to hate Astro. Can someone give me feedback such as quality of programmes, cost and service? I like watching comedies, drama and animal shows.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom