Dark Glass Or Black Tint Glass Becarefull !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Guys ur car with BLACK/ DARK TINT GLASS BECAREFUL ....my office gal say coming week there will be JPJ ON the road day and nite to catch BLACK / DARK TINT CAR !!
cause 1 gal from my office say the OFFICER Wait the husband car come out and Catch him...This Morning....few officer waiter for hour before go off.....JAGA JAGA...they will be few weeks on the road....haha :sad_smile:

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
..man if u have really dark tint..they will always catch u..
kepong/selayang have loads of Bloody JPJ..i have already suffered this shit..
i got caught within 3 weeks of having a dark tint..
play within thier rules..no choice..

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
the dark tint u mention above is totally cant look through???
when they wil set their block???

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
really?? but why the gal husband say they wait for few hour in front of the house?? the car is just 75% dark....but my other friends is 95% dark or can call black....i really dont know how he still can drive in the dark or at nite....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
off topic a while... what is the visible for the tint? 65% ? or lower than that?

Police Roadblock @ Subang Area
1. Opposite mesinaga... from SJMC to Carrefour (app. 1pm weekdays)
2. Infront of Sri KL Entrance

above is the area that i spotted the most roadblock in one week... and mostly those policeman only stop car with dark tinted window... hope can help u guys...:angel_smile:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
delimaputih said:
what about those dark glasses that came with the car?...
my crv imported got black tinted for behind....JPJ sent later n i gotta change all the glasses cost me rm1000++...then go back to inspect...now the dark glasses at my store room...wtf

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Since JPJ already come out the rules, why we still need to break it? When I tint mine, I will always is this legal? Now our brother G too strong and become a taiko liao, so better becareful when tinting.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
kyheng said:
Now our brother G too strong and become a taiko liao, so better becareful when tinting.
nothing to do with strong or weak goverment, the rules is there for us to obey.

ceo684

Feb 12, 2006
juniorkirk said:
off topic a while... what is the visible for the tint? 65% ? or lower than that?

Police Roadblock @ Subang Area
1. Opposite mesinaga... from SJMC to Carrefour (app. 1pm weekdays)
2. Infront of Sri KL Entrance

above is the area that i spotted the most roadblock in one week... and mostly those policeman only stop car with dark tinted window... hope can help u guys...:angel_smile:
I can vouch for the one in front of mesiniaga. Weekdays near to 2pm also got.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
if they say black ..then black lor.
but if the visibility thru the glass then any color will kena if its too 'reflective'

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Those with black tints should very well know its illegal to have that dark on your car, unless you're a VVIP or prepared to pay the price for having such a dark tint.

Similarly, cars which come factory fitted with dark glass are also victims of our country's ruling. In Japan, its allowed to have dark tints at the rear windows so when the car is imported here, i think its only rightful for the car importer to change the windows to clear type.

No point complaining to the JPJ officer that the car is factory fitted with black glass coz there's a rule and you have to follow.

GSRSolutions

Dec 11, 2003
many import car come with factory fitted dark glasses.But jpj does not approve the dark glass is illegal in our country.So how.This all is car dealer fault.Y?Buyer buy the car b4 buyer take the car AP car must inspect by JPJ.So car dealer change all the normal type glass(clear type) to inspect after approve car is everythng ok change back to dark glass.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
GSRSolutions said:
many import car come with factory fitted dark glasses.But jpj does not approve the dark glass is illegal in our country.So how.This all is car dealer fault.Y?Buyer buy the car b4 buyer take the car AP car must inspect by JPJ.So car dealer change all the normal type glass(clear type) to inspect after approve car is everythng ok change back to dark glass.
experience with NAZA, the salesman will offer the customer to replace the original tinted glass with clear glass WITHOUT ANY CHARGES, it's up to the owner to decide what glass they want to drive home with.

To be frank, I don't think they change the glasses for JPJ inspection. I believe get it done by $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How can one man good friend became enemy

100 ways to loose a frienship.......... ranking #1

scratch his car

I got a very distress call

so distress that, almost requires an ambulance or a paramedic to the crime scene

Upon looking and accessing the damages
Was speechless and silence stood still inbetween the owner and me

The Cold War ragging within us...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience