B4110 Project

I go higher on 2 and 3rd gears as my cut off is now is 7000RPM.
I am getting quite used to the soft suspension, for example on corners like Turn 5 & 6 in SIC, you could feel the rear squat to the right and feel the rear lose grip slightly and then in Turn 6, it swaps to the left and again lose traction. Quite fun compared to a coil over set up. But ultimately you will have a lower cornering speed as there is so much body movement.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Thank you Proton, 2nd service, Disc Rotors change plus brake pad, Replace crack front windscreen plus 10K Kms service. All this for RM9. Mitsubishi Lancer owners, eat your heart out!

oh wat happen to ur disc rotors? so they gave u additional free service vouchers?

Disc rotors warp as I was playing wt the Inspira in Sepang. I have the 50,000 KMs free service program.
I have just uploaded Muffler of Inspira, it is from Mits. Even has the logo and part number. That shows that the first batch of Inspira was heavily loaded with Mits stuff.

Attachments

• inspira muffler.JPG
    inspira muffler.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 224
yup, all mitsu parts.

when u got ur car? i also the 1st batch, its suppose to be 40k km rite?

Frankly I dont shit care about the warranty. but Proton is sincere in their warranty. Shabas Proton.

I realy like this kit. Is there someone locally that has done it?

Attachments

• Lancer Turbo Kit turbopartsnn9.jpg
    Lancer Turbo Kit turbopartsnn9.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 264
yea, if u are so keen to mod, no need bother bout warranty :P

the BOT frm RRM, its frm US ,u knw tht someone here got it also?
i knw it wrks well as frm the lancer's tuners forum

There is a lot of potential in the Lancer Chassis, it can definitely handle more power. By the way, does anyone want to go to Sepang on the 16th of July at 12 - 3pm. We will make that the first Inspira club meeting. As I said, I am not a Teh Tarik man. Come, join us in Sepang.
I am not happy with my muffler mod. There is too little back pressure. Maybe I want to fit back the original S muffler! Or alternatively, soildier on, change to to 2/2 inch piping but with a Sports Resonator.

congrats on your gains!! :beer:

Man it looks like yr serious! i am planning to get the hotbits 4-2-1 extractor while keeping the stock mid and muffler. Does anyone know if it is plug&play on the stock piping?

congrats on your gains!! :beer:

Man it looks like yr serious! i am planning to get the hotbits 4-2-1 extractor while keeping the stock mid and muffler. Does anyone know if it is plug&play on the stock piping?

Hahaha,cant wait for it.. 4-2-1... :biggrin:
Then October, Kch... STY...hehehe

Its a plug and play.But never fancy myself purchasing any Speedworks stuff. Maybe its like seeing an "Old Lady" Sorry, I am just being naughty. I know Mr Toh's outfit for a long time. They have been doing good work on R&D of local cars, like creating a MYVI BOT, Suzuki Swift etc.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

So any takers on 16th July in Sepang, its RM300+ from 12 - 3 pm. It will be hell of fun to push the limits of the Inspira on track. I know the handling is very benign, with a slow transition so you can correct either a understeer or oversteer. Dont race or test on the road. Sepang is 3 lanes wide and plenty of run off areas. I can be contacted at 0123882389

ya update us with ur mods etc.
as for track would love to go 1 day, but now caught up with lots of wrk n family issues and also im frm JB.

But I guess I will check out wt Speedworks, how much are they asking for their Bolt On Turbo. Another alternative from the same JB source, to buy all the Turbo stuff from an Evo X, in Mudah.com, he mentions that would include manifold, turbo, all the hoses etc. The JB chap advertising for RM5K.

yea, tht seller is frm Singapore, spoke to him last mth. as i mentioned earlier he said cansm/cranks shaft all can be used.
somehow the price abit on the high side .

My BBK is ready. I will most probably used back the same 18" rims but with a 215 X 45 X 18" Tyre. The cheapest is Federal RSR. I will load the photos of BBK and rims + tyres at a later stage. Hopefully with the smaller 215 X 45, it will not feel so heavy like 235 X 50

Attachments

• 47764_428230936297_548411297_5174388_8061804_n.jpg
    47764_428230936297_548411297_5174388_8061804_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 275
My previous ride. I dont miss it as it was sold at a good price. Time to move on. Next car, will be much softer on the road. No bodykits, had hell maintaining the wide bodywork

I have seen a 2nd hand bolt on kit for the Inspira. This was done for a CVT B411, it used to develop 210HP but according to Tuner, CVT was slipping.
I saw the kit, its very raw and it uses a 5th injector. Now I understand Bigger cc injectors for the Gama Series Engine by Mitsuibishi is expensive. The kit looks raw, it is missing 1 pipe and all silicon hoses.
But its cheap at 2.7K as where it is basis. Tuner quoted 7.5K if I want it fitted and tune with Unichip plus Turbo module.
If I do it myself and used Open Source Tuning. I can probably achieved those figures but I save a lot as I dont have to pay for the Engine Management System. On the other hand I have to pay for 4 new Injectors as Open ECU cant tune a 5th injector.

Tuner is adamant on the 7.5K.

ya they tested on the 4B11(not B411 ) and blowed the cvt.
now a confirmed ones will be for the 4B10(MT) tht wrks well

But I still like a neater kit, ie, Stuff from an Evo 10. I should be in JB next week. Would really like to see you at the same time meet with this chap selling all his Evo 10 stuff.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom