4G93T Club

friend...can just try go to junkyard and look for those TD05 which already damage :) tell them u're looking for a damaged TD05 turbo--as in the turbine already dented or in bad condition. it will be much cheaper :)

for instance, if kenot boost high coz there's leakage...right?

if boost too high, tho setting at 10psi, what is the problem?

Yee said:
friend...can just try go to junkyard and look for those TD05 which already damage :) tell them u're looking for a damaged TD05 turbo--as in the turbine already dented or in bad condition. it will be much cheaper :)

Thanks.. but dya have any places that you can point me to? =D

looking for gsr block...enjin kosong..my fren's car engine pow..

urgent..hope all guys can help me out..

if anyone got any info regarding this engine,pls pm me..

prefer wtih custom letters..thanks

Sifus,

How do I know which housing is suitable for my turbine? I only know it is a TD05 from an Evo3 not sure about other spec.
Need to know so can start looking at halfcut shops/junkyards :frown::frown:

thanks

evo 123 all housing is the same but i think the evo 3 is just slighly a bit bigger. no problem in fixing those in your car.

putra_dreamin, maybe this might help you out :)

TD05HSmall16GvsTD05HBig16GEvoIII.jpg

Wah~!! Yesterday nite cruising slowly saw a monster GSR~!!! :eek: Thumbs up to the driver :biggrin: You know who u are :wink:

Regards;

yeah Jun

glad to meet up with you, over so many times of planning tarak jadi meet up with you and Yee....kekekek

The last we meet up was way long ago..kekeke

so what do you think, should i do it or should not i do it???sell

Thanks for the info

Btw, this club doesnt organize anymore TT/gathering? Would love to meet up with all the sifus and see what they did to their cars so i can make my car faster :biggrin:

cmon.. lets organize something. this thread quite quiet lo

putra_dreamin said:
Thanks for the info

Btw, this club doesnt organize anymore TT/gathering? Would love to meet up with all the sifus and see what they did to their cars so i can make my car faster :biggrin:

cmon.. lets organize something. this thread quite quiet lo

not that "doesn't organize tt anymore", infact we never had tt before. haih.... zzzzz

wat yee said is true, only meet up few member in a small tt...

thanks for the assistance yesternight..everything is normal now.

Vince, yaya..like that also can see u on da road :biggrin: Ermmm, u do up so much edi la. Depends on u lor. We chat sometime later la. Not so convenient in here :wink:

Yee, yesterday yum cha never call meh? I know u GSR God also no need so :cool:

Regards;

Yee said:
not that "doesn't organize tt anymore", infact we never had tt before. haih.... zzzzz

:frown:
Should start maa.. Yesterday I met with hamsap who drives a Gsr wira ab to buy some meter visors. Kinda cool to see another gsr user. hehe..

Should organize some small meetup at least lo.. got tons of questions wana ask u guys haha..

btw, my oil indicator on my dash was out, so i tot not enuff oil. I accidentally poured in abit too much engine oil. my mechanic managed to remove the excess (but after i travelled from ipoh to kl).

Now when i boost got white smoke. my mechanic said that some of the oil might have leaked into the exhaust system. so not to worry and give it a week or so then the white smoke will go away.

Is what he said true? white smoke usually means turbine problem right? i recently only serviced my turbine so i hope thats not the case. how ah? my mechanic correct ah? :frown:

my gsr got wiring prob lah. meter not functional and no lights, hard to start engine, hurmm......3 times go to workshop, and the problem comes again.

guyz, do u have wireman to recommend. wireman that know the GSR wiring very much.

or can u tell me tips how to solve this prob.

oneGSR, there's a wireman in Cheras area quite good. But dunno if he's good in GSR wiring or not hehe. Behind the Payathin Food Court.

putra, ya it's true. Excessive engine oil will result in lots, and I mean LOTs of white smoke to be emitted out from the exhaust :smile: Blue smoke means turbine or turbine seal kong :tee: But forgot which one edi. Don't worry.

Regards;

JUN said:
oneGSR, there's a wireman in Cheras area quite good. But dunno if he's good in GSR wiring or not hehe. Behind the Payathin Food Court.

putra, ya it's true. Excessive engine oil will result in lots, and I mean LOTs of white smoke to be emitted out from the exhaust :smile: Blue smoke means turbine or turbine seal kong :tee: But forgot which one edi. Don't worry.

Regards;

so no need worry? yay!!
but whats the difference between this white smoke and the infamous white smoke that could mean turbine kong?

thanks man.. hurm.. u guys dunwana organize a TT or something ar? if im in a good mood i belanja u guys since u guys give good feedback n advice.. hehehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

JUN said:
Vince, yaya..like that also can see u on da road :biggrin: Ermmm, u do up so much edi la. Depends on u lor. We chat sometime later la. Not so convenient in here :wink:

Yee, yesterday yum cha never call meh? I know u GSR God also no need so :cool:

Regards;

I never went out that day friend. rory just called me on the phone la.

Rory: sigh..no need to say thanks man..didn't help u at all also.

Putra: checked a few half cut for you, don't have a damaged unit. :( By the way...should ask JUN or Rory those power ppl to organise tt then surely got ppl will come :D

kaneh~, Put me and Jun to table pulak....kekekeke

hmmn...

tell you guys what...

tell us all where you stay, dont have to be specific

eg: Cheras, KL, PJ, Shah Alam...bla bla

I'm at Cheras

will monitor this thread for 3 days, then will ORGYnise a TT place which is near about

rorytate said:
kaneh~, Put me and Jun to table pulak....kekekeke

hmmn...

tell you guys what...

tell us all where you stay, dont have to be specific

eg: Cheras, KL, PJ, Shah Alam...bla bla

I'm at Cheras

will monitor this thread for 3 days, then will ORGYnise a TT place which is near about

me damansara area.. cool.. finally got response to TT hehehe..

thanks yee.. for the effort. will cont to source on me own

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom