May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not only that, even the auto gb will cost more
50% off because got problems.....hahhahahhah:rofl:
Must be heartbreaking for owners who bought lower end models like Polo TSI and Jetta thinking that they are actually ordinary cars that is slightly ahead of their Japanese and Korean counterparts. The fact is, their VW are actually using 'sports car' kind of gearbox which also resulted in 'sports car' gearbox maintenance costs. :rofl:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
ur friend can use an aftermarket brand like exedy and etc. It is probably the same clutch as the oem one he is paying 1700 for. For all you know its the same clutch with different packing

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ur friend can use an aftermarket brand like exedy and etc. It is probably the same clutch as the oem one he is paying 1700 for. For all you know its the same clutch with different packing
exedy is oem for a lot of manufacturer...

so getting one wouldnt be much problem.... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've tried searching, but all I found are either runner service or people requesting runner service.

I have had my engine replaced, same CC, not illegal stuff.
Got the documents from my mechanic, but I'm not sure if its complete (he said it is). All I got is a printed document from the customs (borang kastm no.1 (k1) & what looks like a manifesto or list of items imported.

So my question is;
1) what documents are required prior to going to jpj & puspakom?
2) what are the fee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience