2010 Suzuki Alto Clutch Problem

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
me too, but mine slips at high rpm.
Hehe, I remember you mentioned that before at your Perdana selling post. Something about if replacing clutch because it slips at high rpm. Then write if lucky can eat RB20 or RB25 after that, haha. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
And the clutch for 1.6 should be larger than the one used in 1.0 Alto. Around 3 months ago, my Wira 1.5 changed a whole new clutch set (Exedy) that cost around RM400 plus. 200 plus for clutch set itself and the rest are for workmanship and also one new engine mounting near the gearbox.

From the way things are going, it seems like your friend will be discouraged to get a manual transmission car in the future because of this expensive repair cost... People who buy manual transmission cars are already quite rare nowadays. Cases like this will only make more people to stay away from them. :banghead:
If the manual transmission already cost that much,, he will surely cry if it was an auto gear box problem.....hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Not only that, even the auto gb will cost more
50% off because got problems.....hahhahahhah:rofl:
Must be heartbreaking for owners who bought lower end models like Polo TSI and Jetta thinking that they are actually ordinary cars that is slightly ahead of their Japanese and Korean counterparts. The fact is, their VW are actually using 'sports car' kind of gearbox which also resulted in 'sports car' gearbox maintenance costs. :rofl:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
ur friend can use an aftermarket brand like exedy and etc. It is probably the same clutch as the oem one he is paying 1700 for. For all you know its the same clutch with different packing

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ur friend can use an aftermarket brand like exedy and etc. It is probably the same clutch as the oem one he is paying 1700 for. For all you know its the same clutch with different packing
exedy is oem for a lot of manufacturer...

so getting one wouldnt be much problem.... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i have an apexi Turbo Timer with A/F functions...
the setup is for a turbo engine...

i want to ask you guys opinion on whether the A/F reading is accurate a not compared to another aftermarket exhuast temp gauge...
do i need an extra sensor for the A/F readings or could be tapped from my car?

would it be better if i got a defi BF exhaust temp gauge compared to the apexi a/f reading...

users, any feedback??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience