2-way alarm suggestion needed

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
mrlonely78 said:
dude,

I think now DEI monitor the product posting in Ebay. So, very hard to get the product in Ebay if in complete packages.

Cheers :)
i just check on e-bay, there are a few sellers selling 791XV complete set around USD 200. One is ending in 21 hours like that and they do international shipping wan... DEI cannot control sales on e-bay wan la...

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
trex92 said:
i just check on e-bay, there are a few sellers selling 791XV complete set around USD 200. One is ending in 21 hours like that and they do international shipping wan... DEI cannot control sales on e-bay wan la...
go to Brothers la...

ezri

Known Member
Feb 2, 2005
mrlonely78 said:
dear DIY man,

I'm interested with the way you get the 791xv product, can you get it for me?

Abt the installation, i've a contact which willing to install it for a fee :)

Pls reply.

Cheers.

bang, tenon alarm not enuff ke?

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
trex92 said:
tsk tsk tsk, johndoe, seems everywhere also u making funny remarks. Brothers are not authorised Viper installers last i checked...
I think u r the 1 that hv been aiming for me....i'm just suggesting...i never u"MUST DO THIS...IF NOT.."....i dunno create any problem....just keep it as usual...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
johndoe said:
I think u r the 1 that hv been aiming for me....i'm just suggesting...i never u"MUST DO THIS...IF NOT.."....i dunno create any problem....just keep it as usual...
hmmm... that's because I find your "suggestions" bordering on sarcastic and rude such as:-

"no need 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 way alarm"

"go to Brothers la..."

and also in the other thread... :P

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
trex92 said:
hmmm... that's because I find your "suggestions" bordering on sarcastic and rude such as:-

"no need 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 way alarm"

"go to Brothers la..."

and also in the other thread... :P

then i'll change my way of posting....

ezri

Known Member
Feb 2, 2005
trex92, u got friends in the states?

btw, how much does it cost for a good alarm installation, from a good installer of course...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
ermm... my bro is there...

if viper, u better go to a good wan coz viper alarm wiring kinda technical wan. Labour would cost around RM300 like tat. Better go to a Viper authorised dealer...

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
ezri said:
hi guys..

seems everyone are to 2-way alarm,

i scout around several acc shop, they got several 2-way alarm from rm700- rm3k,

my budget is under rm1k incl installation...

can u guys give me some input(i've search this whole thread already, just to add more info)

the brand n its pros n cons..

also some installer suggestion..

thanks in advance
bro Radiostar rulezzzz man, 2 be frank is a good alarm at tat price.but my radio star just pasang for 1 week my remote switch rosak liao n still no replacement from them yet, sad story ya. already make a complain to Adrian Lim but still no action. Adrian where is my replacement for it.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
we have 2 models available i.e. King Leopard = RM590 and King Dragon = RM620. We can courier the alarm to you. We also have recommended installer in Penang.

garry86 said:
how much for the cheapest radiostar 2 ways alarm?where can i get it in penang?

garry86

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
penang
okay...thx...but i need to think 1st since my car still in the workshop...when i needed ill let u noe...

WMX220

Jul 6, 2005
Kota Damansara
NoName

Why you have only 6 month warranty and another seller (PJNET) have 1 years warranty...
From PJNET still chepers than you (RM20) including free shipping for SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA....

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi WMX220,

We are aware that there are UNAUTHORIZED seller of radiostar alarm selling fauty/incomplete sample/outdated sets in the market. Please note that these are parellel import and both the seller and buyers could face legal actions if caught.

We discovered this few months back. We are taking necessary actions against the seller. Please be careful of what the seller claimed. This guy has no proven record of good service. We are not associated in anyway with this seller who is based in Puchong.