2-way alarm suggestion needed

:) wah, want to put me in a spot ar????

Let's say within a fortnight :) I'll post a new thread in our merchant forum when we launch it.

Cheers...

ezri said:
noname,

how soon?

NoName,
When you can supply this model......
KING-EAGLE MODEL =
Remote Features:
This system come with two LCD Remote as shown above.
Remote has 21 different icons which display the status of your car & the system status.
Alert you when the car alarm went off with audible warning and visual alert.
Show the status of doors, trunk or hood.
Monitor the status of your engine, let you know when the engine run and stopped.
Remote has 4 buttons with key lock feature to prevent accidentally pressing one of the buttons.
Feature 24 hour clock, personal alarm clock, LED backlight, Remote trunk release & key locked option
Use one AAA battery, which can be replace easily.
Ultra-low standby power consumption of remote control
Build-in battery level indicator and low battery audible warning.
------------------------------------------------------------
Alarm & Starter Features:
Multi-Level Security Arming - Multi-Zone - Multi-level security arming allow you to select which of the system's input or sensors to be active or bypassed when system is armed. This system have 5 different levels.
Adjustable Shock Sensor - The sock sensor is built in the communication unit, which has three different adjustment setting for socking sensitivity.
High Frequency - mean long range communication, over 1000m or 3000 ft. This is possible because this system was build using FSK FM technology at 433 Mhz. This provides a cleaner spectrum with less interference and more stable signal. A phenomenal increase in range, even in areas with high radio interference.
Code Hopping - This system uses code hopping technology to increase the security of the alarm. Using this technology will prevent anyone accessing your system with the reproduction of your remote signal by grabbing or scanning.
Smart LED Indicator - The LED will flashes the same number of times as you would press the lock button. (with-in 5 second after you arm your car.)
Door Status Warning - The lights will flash to inform you that some door is not well closed. In case where you temporally park, such flashing may warn coming cars to alert.
Status Memory - In case when the system lost power, the system will remember the status before it goes off, when power restore the system will come back to work a the same state as before it lost power.
Remote Start - Turbo Mode - Under this mode, you can remote start your car engine to run for 1 (default), 2 or 3 minutes after which it will automatically shut down. This is good for quick start & warm up.
Remote Start - Normal - Under this mode, your engine will run for 15 (default) or 25 minutes then shut off automatically after that.
Valet Mode - The system works just as a keyless entry without any security function. You can use remote for locking & unlocking door, trunk release and car finding.
Standard Arming Mode - When arm, doors will be locked and windows will roll up (optional module maybe needed). System will also remind you to arm your car 20 seconds after the key is removed form the ignition and all doors are closed.
Silent Arming Mode - When alarm trigger under this mode, horn will not sound but light will flashes and remote control will set off beeping warning. This feature will free you from "false" alarm which can be a nuisance in residential area.
Panic Mode - Anti-Robbery - Anti-Jacking - Alarm set off and parking lights flashes for 16 seconds and then the engine will shut off even if key is in the ignition. The system cut power off at the distributor therefore the car will not be started again until panic mode is existed.
Remote query function - use this to check the status of your car when you come back in to range after existing working range.
Programmable Auxiliary Output - Press the truck release button for 2 seconds to activate the AUX output, which is programmable to output pulse of 0.5 seconds, 15 seconds or latched signal. Use this option to remote control other accessories for your car.
Remote Engine Start - Long range remote start with gear position checking. Work with automatic transmission and even works on Gasoline as well as Diesel engine.
Multiple signal detection for remote start - Tach, High-Voltage & Oil sensor
Compatible - work with factory security system & remote entry key. The remote can be use with or to replace your factory remote
Multiple user-programmable features
Door/Hood/Trunk sensors
Automatic dome light supervision
Six-tone 120db siren
Optional modules
Microwave Sensor
Ultrasonic Sensor
Automatic windows roll-up module

I need some help with the Radiostar King-Eagle car starter I have. I took the unit to a shop that installs car starters and alarms and they said that they can install it but there is no programming information anywhere and they can't program it. Does anyone have any information about programing this unit or know where I could get it? I'm trying to install it in 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS (SUV).
NoName or anyone please help!!!
Thankx

raf023 - program information or manual information or wiring diagram information....????
Maybe you ask NoName or see AH MENG (ACC. SHOP) at PJ Old Town.....

WMX220 said:
raf023 - program information or manual information or wiring diagram information....????
Maybe you ask NoName or see AH MENG (ACC. SHOP) at PJ Old Town.....

Hey WMX220,
I need programing information. I have the wiring instructions. Specifically, I need to find out how to program "tach" for remote car starting. I thought the unit will work after connecting all the wiring and I didn't know that you have to program it in any way. Any ideas if it just works after wiring it or is there some programing that needs to be done after installing? Thankx...

Hi WMX220,

Yes, all the above functions are in King Eagle. We will also line up something EXTRA after listening to what our customers want :)

Hi ezri,

We haven't finalized the price yet. Our guarantee is that it will be the most competitive and affordable in the market if you benchmark against other brands with similar or less features.

NoName - when this item you can selling, because know AUGUST - only 4 month to 2006...this item for 2005.

Hi WMX220,

An alarm system does't has expiry date. Its not like milk ler :)
Even if you look at the most expensive brand in the market, they are still selling something that is 5 - 6 years old :)

Most important thing is the quality and aftersales support.

Yes, the company Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd, of which I'm one of the major shareholder is the authorized sole agent of radiostar alarm in Malaysia.

we are finalising some finishing touches. It will be available very soon. Definitely within a month or max 2 months.

noname:

haiye, u are the shareholder also wanna have personal sale ka? haha

will King Dragon n King Leopard reduce price?
can pls PM me d King Eagle price?
i'm plannin to install radiostar next week, so if there r changes in price n models, i might wait a little longer. provided my car not stolen yet :mad:

NoName,
You see - after this every body ask for new model (King Eagle) because our Malaysian typical normaly interested for new model (including me).
So batter ask your supplier to supply before RadioStar launch another model.............
From the specification maybe not different

All the shareholders also do sales ler :)

This way we are 'closer' to our customers. Thus understand our customers and market more.

ezri said:
noname:

haiye, u are the shareholder also wanna have personal sale ka? haha

The price of King Dragon and King Leopard will remain the same after we launch King Eagle.

King Eagle will be priced slightly higher than Eagle because it has a lot more functions and features. At this point, we've not finalized the price yet.

adrianlek said:
will King Dragon n King Leopard reduce price?
can pls PM me d King Eagle price?
i'm plannin to install radiostar next week, so if there r changes in price n models, i might wait a little longer. provided my car not stolen yet :mad:

:confused: I'm confused.....

FYI, NoName = Radiostar and Radiostar = Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd. :)

WMX220 said:
NoName,
You see - after this every body ask for new model (King Eagle) because our Malaysian typical normaly interested for new model (including me).
So batter ask your supplier to supply before RadioStar launch another model.............
From the specification maybe not different

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom