4g93 Mivec Turbo Waja project(Many pictures be warned)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wahhh your alternator is near the exhaust wan ar what car worr? I think I see most protons and mitsubishi like the alternator is behind the block intake manifold that side and near exhaust is power steering and aircond pump? :hmmmm:
Mine transplanted VR4 loh. Air con compressor is behind near firewall. PS pump right on top so quite far from exhaust manifold, but alternator at bottom of PS pump so is near exhaust manifold....:smokin:

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Mine transplanted VR4 loh. Air con compressor is behind near firewall. PS pump right on top so quite far from exhaust manifold, but alternator at bottom of PS pump so is near exhaust manifold....:smokin:
vr4 meaning 4g63 ka? I dunno that much about 4g63, work with 4g18 and 4g9x jerr banyak haha

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
what. i just googled. So it's a Pajero Mini with a 4g63t? Damn...

wahhh quite lejen also that car haha. Some people call it Evo 0 kan
eh nolah i mean vr2 hahahaha

just googled, lsm is a pajero, never knew . Kay time to buy a pajero!

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
They also talking about VR2 mini pajero......lol:biggrin:
Yala all kena con thanks to your nick haha.

Anyway, some updates on my car. Sent my car in to custom make a heatshield for me turbo manifold, hopefully will reduce my under hood temps and hopefully reduce the chances of the power steering pump boiling over. The fabricator also said that my grill and hood design is really quite bad for airflow and advised me to have some hood venting to reduce the underhood temps even more so will see how to approach that in the future. My whole engine bay is between 70-80c according to my IR heat gun so it does get really hot in there.

Anyway, helped my friend measure his cylinder and head chamber cc to calculate his 4g15 compression ratio, here's a short time-lapse :biggrin:

https://youtu.be/VLI2PM6Bacc

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Wrapped some bits of my turbo water cooling hose with some heat resistant sleeve as it's too near the manifold.

Just got my heatshield done, looks awesome! :biggrin:

Underhood temps feel alot cooler now. Hopefully my power steering won't boil over now :hmmm:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
nice exhaust shield..

waja no case on tearing at engine mount? Anyway, where do u buy depo sensor...is it reliable? especially oil temp/press...