Add-on turbo onto 4G93P MIVEC

ZamS

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All & Old Timers

I'm planning to upgrade my engine. Currently, I'm driving MIVEC 4G92 and already upgrade with 4G93 putra engine-block. Planning to bolt-on TD04 turbine. Just want to share with you all, what are the things I have to change and look into during setting-up the engine.
Waiting for your kind reply. Tq.

ZAM

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo bro
if u must maintain ur mivec wiring in order to make the mivec functioning
then u must change the injector to a bigger cc
need to change the gasket
the exhaust system
important is the ECU setting

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
very important is to check ur comp. izzit too high, else you'll get knock all the way

get gsr manif. and a td04 twin fin
not sure 4x450cc injector enough for u not cause mine enough for my 1.6 mivec turbo with bigger turbo
bigger i/c to get cold air so can help on without retard timing on low boost
get ps air fuel enhancer to monitor peak air fuel mixture
ps fuel enhancer and boost cut to make ur ecu loves boost and add more fuel
maybe get a ps mivec controller, to adjust mivec point open maybe somewhere around 4k?

anywhere to get better answer try call drager racing, i like the monster they built for me.

p/s if can dont use emanage, and run extra injector, trust me... call andy and tell him zth member mivec turbo intro 1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I decided to park my car on roadside at pj housing area main road, jln ss3/14, due to clutch pump leaked, only frm 7.15pm to 9pm, just now. I intended to force drive it on 2nd gear when traffic is clear at 9pm but when I arrived, found that driver's side door was unlocked, I was shocked that steering wasn't there, boot also left opened, my 2 spare tyre on rear seat also not in the same position as before, some wiring cut, i believe someone tried to start the engine but failed. It's just a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience