Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Photography:
-Ldragon
-Tom

Details
-405 images
-9pages (please click on the pages at the right corner at the end of thumbnails set)

Entering its third season, the Sepang Drag Battle 2005 is expected to draw foreign competitors as far as Japan, Thailand and Singapore to compete in the battle of speed and acceleration of modified driving machines.

“We have received confirmation that there would be entries from three top Japanese racing teams.  There would be a Skyline R32 from Team Quartermile; a Nissan Z33 Fairlady from Team Duke Japan and a Honda CRX from Team Top Fuel. These are all awesome race machines,” says event coordinator Rudy Amidon.

“Of course, there are still more entries coming in and we should be looking at an entry of more than 80 cars in five different categories,” added Rudy, who is an executive with SIC’s Events, Operations and Services Department.

After this Saturday, the following rounds for the Sepang Drag Battle 2005, which is organized by Sepang Circuit Motorsports Club, had been fixed on May 21, July 2, September 17 before the season ender on November 26.

Apart from an open class that allows the power-enhancing Nitrous Oxide System (NOS), the other categories to be competed are the two-wheel forced induction category that allows power-adder of either a turbo-charged; supercharged or a NOS system; the two-wheel normally-aspirated engine; the two-wheel limited for machines 1600cc and below; and the K-car category for machines at 1000cc and below.

All competitors will run for 402 meters at the main straight of the wide Sepang track in pairs with the faster machine promoted to next round and eventually, into the finals to decide the eventual winner.

“It is a very interesting competition as fans will get to see all the action and activities right infront of them at the main straight. The drag challenge is growing in popularity and has encourage healthy competition and creativity among the competitors; making the event more and more interesting,” said Rudy.

Registration will open at 5pm on Saturday with the actual start of the opening round of the Sepang Drag Battle 2005 at 9.45pm. Tickets for spectators are sold at RM10 for Grandstand seats and RM30 at the paddock area.

For further information on the event, kindly contact Rudy at 012-3617075 or e-mail at [EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL].

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
hallo...why dun hav the green silvia?the green silvia which hav a very long tail n oso the first car which unable to participate the drug race tat nite?any detail?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, any1 here have the experience in upgrading their wira suspension?
i mean from 1.3 to 1.6 suspension... as i know, the 1.6 absober n spring is bigger in diameter. so is the top mount different? i mean the black cover to coordinat the spring n to screw at the top. i ask a few forman n some suspension sellers, some said need to change. but some of them nvr mention abt that thing at all, say just buy the 1.6 spring n absober will do.
any1 could help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience