Sepang Drag Battle 5 | Zerotohundred.Live 2005

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Zerotohundred.Live | Sepang Drag Battle V

It's Major

Another major drag event by the good guys at Sepang International Circuit. This time around, the Sepang Drag Battle 5 was expected to be huge. but huge was proven to be an understatement. Spectators rushed in by the thousands, paddock limit maxed out by the minute, car parks overflowed and everything else you couldn't imagine. If there was any drag to be at it's got to be this. Even more so being the fact that it is the drag event of the year.

'(00).Live
Zerotohundred.Live wasn't short  from spectaular. To celebrate the Year's Biggest Drag, We've managed to put together something for all. Welcome the Six Sexy Sixes. Imagine a Show Pit packed with some of the best engineered 6 cylinder machines Malaysia has to offer.

'(00).Cars
Zerotohundred.com - mascot cars

• White Widebody  E46
  • Black R33 GT-R,

Co Stars,

• Black R34 GT-R - A monster matched with killer Veilside exterior
  • Grey R34 GT-R - Most updated yet GTR with to die for Nismo Z Tune body and magnesium wheels
  • White R34 GT-R - stealthily clean
  • White NSX -  Could well be the Sexiest NSX. Imagine a done up NSX-R in white

'(00).Merchants
So how would anyone miss '(00).Live then? Joining forces was industry leading merchants:

1. Racecraft Carbon Products - South East Asia's pioneer in world-class Carbon fiber products for huge selection of cars.
  2. Aura HID - Automotive lighting experts offering performance and high quality HID lighting systems at proper prices. Want HIDs / Xenons get proper ones from them
  3. Racing Art - A subsidiary of Tom's Stickers. Recently expanded themselves to tuning haven, Sunway PJS, They lead the automotive decal and airbrush fashion

'(00).Ware
'(00) '06 stickers was launched as well. Those waiting for for the latest range can now be at ease. As for those who haven't a clue what's it like, visualize an affordable Exclusive range in M range size, 6 little '(00)s sandwiched in a layer of Zerotohundred.com pair. Hold your jaw.

Booost

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
AWESOME!! Tom again I really hav to hand it to you! Great job! but too bad..just cars...any sexy girls? that gtr wh nismo bodykit n wheels....my dream!! *slurp *slurp

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
the traffic jam was very bad ler...how come they didn't open the grandstand parking lot?...would have ease the jam a little...but how it ended ah?...did they continue after the rain?...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
When and where can we get the new stickers??

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com
where can i get official result?

tq in adv

reben

Jul 29, 2005
klang
re:hi

hi iam Reuben here can i buy www.zerotohundred sticker from where and the num (00) how much is it. my phone num are 0123098678 contact me if you can sell it to me hope we can be friends thanks

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi
Is there anyone ...can point some advice for me ...
i drive this new wira 1.5 2005 injection the consumption is bad at all
say about rm50 for the full tank it's take me 280 to 320 km ..in city ...
well i have take out the catalytic and put in a 4-2-1 and a center bullet ..
i have a bit of power but still the same consumption ...

secondly the air condtition is not cold at all even i have complaint to this eon service centre so what should i do ?

the consumption so bad as well i can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience