-Mike's Bodywork  -Bodyworks
-Titan Suspension -Suspension system
-Max2000 Strobe Lights -Strobe lights
-Aura HID -HID/Xenons Lighting
-Tom's Stickers -Car Decals

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
wow!! nice pics and nice cars.....!! nice coverage by ZTH!!!

** but badly organised especially with interuption by AAM

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
What? No Ariel Atom? I sure hope someone would bring one of those in, and tapau all the Supra and Evo and whatever people use to drag nowadays.. No? Well most of these drag cars can't be used on normal roads, but the Atom is a completely road legal car.. you can probably buy it with the same amount of money you use on these modified cars..

Last edited:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
MizuChi said:
What? No Ariel Atom? I sure hope someone would bring one of those in, and tapau all the Supra and Evo and whatever people use to drag nowadays.. No? Well most of these drag cars can't be used on normal roads, but the Atom is a completely road legal car.. you can probably buy it with the same amount of money you use on these modified cars..
Of course what u said is true... alot of cars out there even stock generates 220-250bhp... but a common men saying " There is no thrille until its modified" and we are all sticking to it !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the radical DeltaWing? A Nissan racer that resulted in complicated legal controversy between Nissan and an American sportscar maker, Panoz over the design ownership. The Nissan BladeGlider concept is now a (working) prototype that resembles the DeltaWing, but for the road...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience