• Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
somefella

It's a pitty that your Davrian Imp is unable to race, Mightbe your rally imp can. Bring it along and enjoy the race.

Hans/iwan
Itu orang tua yang sekarang sebuk betul dengan motocross. Siapa itu?
you mean Jasmie ah. than mini repairs how?

Twistedangel
All the best towards your MTT, Mini and VW cool man.
I will be leaving tomorrow at 6.30am for AFormosa
Let's share some photos in here on the MTT and AFormosa OK

Cheers

iwan_mini

Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
Hahah ya laa peter ... that jasmie now busy playing motorcross ... his weekend exercise he said ... me also now start following him on weekends ..

Mini repair still jalan ... if not how to feed his family! ... :D

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
ATTENDANCE LIST..

1. ashnaz (not confirmed)
2. Twistedangel - 016-6124315
3. Skyline86 - 012 9191307 <----- my temporary number, will use till i go back
4. Fastclubman - 012 3350607 --> hopefully I can be there with my mini! keep the fingers crossed!!
5.iwan_mini - 012 6985007
6. sureshn - 0126535782 - hopefully in a moke!
7. Hans .. 0192186666
8. BAD 970 - 0122231889 - Clubman Wagon
9. somefella
10.yem
11.hafiz
12.nazri
13.izha

Date: 29-01-05 (Saturday)
Time:8.00pm
Venue:Syed Arif - USJ Subang

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
minicooper- have a nice trip & drive safely.

iwan_mini- how's my car doing? bagi running in lah ye. Will ask the motor trder guy to take picture of the car, cause its for sale.

Why a lot of mini maniac back-up last min ?

S

skyline86

minicooper,
wah, so many Hon-Ni expert here, need to add up my knowledge about Hon-Ni, else cant catch up you guys, i still hang on 1.3 engine and standard stock engine, while i call u i only found out u just keep all performance stuff only, i already left behind in the MINI world, think i should keep some $ and create a Hon-Ni after i graduate to join u guys, make one more Hon-Ni in malaysia ... haha :D anyway, have a safe drive

angel,
change new logo already?? because leaving to UK? UK life is very fast only, if u spend your time in workshop repairing mini there, your day will be pass fast, haha...just joking anyway..

suresh,
u have the same probs with me, slave pump leaking, even it is just a RM10 stuff, but sometimes just this kind of things that make MINI headache, anyway, if u dint attend there will be no MOKE.... c u next time.

all others,
so many crash to MTT on 29th, is it a super good feng shui date?? anyway, hope to see as many as mini there .. :D if u guys got any parts for sale, just bring it all there(if it can fit into a Mini), there may be someone looking for something.

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
minicooper,
i work on saturdays (half-day)! that's the price to pay for getting 2 months off for holiday! so, a'farmosa in the morning is a no-no for me. but the wedding is very near there - Tampin (about 15 minutes away from a'farmosa). is there anything i can participate in from 3 - 6 pm?

skyline,
yup, i discovered the leak only recently - i hv got the seal and the cover rubber. just waiting for sunday to get it done. it's an easy enough job but like fastclubman says, one after another problem sometimes drives me nuts. but like all 'real love', i forgive it, especially after thinking abt the fun of driving it, and get on to mend the 'broken heart'.

oh yeah, i think i'll share another story with u guys .... (the real reason is i see the essays r drying up n i could possibly win the 'essay trophy' coming from the back, without the president noticing, now tht she is busy! ;)

i bought a new 10"sanden electric fan motor with a 'made in japan' inprinted into the metal casing. i fixed it 2 mokey. it ws fine 4 a week n then stopped working. when i pressed the place where the 2 wires go into the motor, it would work. i took the motor back to the shop n got a replacement. i fixed it n it worked okay bt again, for only a week or so. again, when i pressed the same wire place, the motor worked. i took it out and this time dismantle the whole thing. then i saw one of the carbon-holding springs somewhat bent n stuck. i unstuck it and tried as much as posible to 'un-bend' it. then i looked at the other parts. all was okay but the plastic disc, which goes in between the magnet n the front cover. the edges were broken off. bt the broken off pieces were not there! the motor is a sealed unit, so where were the broken off bits?
then, i started to suspect that this motor is not new. in fact, i wonder if its sanden at all! all the stickers are there, new n clean. anway, i assembled the whole thing back n into mokey. it worked for a day. today, again the same problem has reappeared. the problematic spring must be stuck again.
today, i ws at another shop n the owner showed me a similar non-working 'sanden' motor with the 'made in japan' inprint. he said it was either re-con or fake 'sanden' motor.
tomorrow, on the way to a wedding, i'll show the first shop owner the quality of his 'new sanden' motor n c what he says.

angel,
u r not going 2 try beat me, are u?

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Sureshn

the program is from 10.00amSaturday to 2.00am Sunday. You can even come from 3-6 to see mini cowboys and than after dinner mightbe from 10.00 to 2.00 am see other cowgirs and indian: pow wau.Win Essay from ange, i don't so.Angel will surely in this forum even in uk,and i am sure she will even up date us with photos of UK Minis.ANGEL am i correct to say that.HeHeHEE.

Skyline86
Another Hon....ni? If i can get my hands on a reasonabe Yamaha R1 engine or a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc bike engine, i think i will experiment with those engines as in UK those conversion are getting popular. Imagine 13000++ Rpm and 6 or 7 speed sequential gear shift.it should fly man.
Thanks man, I will be going with SMOC group and this normally do not drive faster than the speed allowed on highway and also not to overtake those minis in front of you or will be scolded by the leader. You know what i mean HaHaHaa.....Further more i will be driving a Mk 1 Woody Station Wagon.

Hans
Thanks, you will be sure that i will be driving slow, after all if i have this sticker which i have seen that says Min. 180KPH on highway HaHa haa.

Angel:
Hey guys i think Angel have done a good job for inviting VW members and also open for zth members to join this MTT,so gus please support her after all she will also take you all to meet Honda TT.
Cheers- will be on again on Monday.happy MTT

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi All,

What do you think about the price of a completed done up Mini Cooper MK1 196x? Around 25K? ......Original engine & parts plus the exterior mark.......Really need your pro opinion. There is a deal in town......but I have no idea about the market value..... :)

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
twistedangel,
Do u mind that if I come to join u all without any Mini Symbol + Car? I will try to come if I can, must depend on my meeting schedule......Hopefully.......really like to see all your Mini, so I have idea to do up mine..... ;)

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Originally posted by twistedangel@Jan 28 2005, 13:30
ATTENDANCE LIST..

4. Fastclubman - 012 3350607 --> hopefully I can be there with my mini! keep the fingers crossed!!
7. Hans .. 0192186666
9. somefella
10.yem
11.hafiz
12.nazri(not confirm,relative past away)
13.izha

MTT can't wait!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
cls_minifan,

That one sup-sup sui only. Bare metal the whole car also can ooo... He! He! He!

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
ATTENDANCE LIST..

7. Hans .. 0192186666
9. somefella
10.yem
11.hafiz
12.nazri(not confirm,relative past away)
13.izha

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
mornin guys...
jusr readh roughly through...coz im off to help a friend ...
sending him to the spray shoppe...wants to respray sumthin hehehee...

anyways guys...PLS do come...UR MORE THAN WELCOME...to come..n BRING ALONG FRIENDS too.. :D..

even if u havent gotten a mini as yet...or do not own one..hehehe.. :D

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
angel,
tq 4 d photos - now, im more depressed!

fastclubman,
i c ur clubman made it to the TT!

my consolation - it ws raining yday around here n i wld hv had to join the bikers under the bridge, as mokey is topless! so, i might not hv made it anyway. ... ok ... lame attempt to perk myself up...