ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
twistedangel,

if you want a slow ride at about 30 - 40 km/h no probs i can always give u a ride! (need to run in before we can really put pedal to metal)

minicooper,

headgasket sorted! clutch giving problems, not enough clutch! Darn it so much problems....but its a mini. Nothing strange i suppose

iwan,

yeah, bring the mini with vtec. Should be quite good especially if we cruise by the Honda Club TT session.

bad970,

the more the merrier! lets probably convoy to syed arriff! wanna meet up at my mechanics place? then we drive from tehre la!

fastclubman

minicooper ..

Hahah ... the real one! .... u've seen it & u also got the real one what ! :lol:

twistedangel ..

Bring that car to TT? heheheh ... crazy? :lol:
Not everyone can drive that little red devil! ... it's sooo wild once u floor it!

fastclubman ..

Heheheh track car maa ... full roll cage .. single seater .. once stopped by police/jpj ... sure kena sita punya ....!

Iwan- better don't bring ooooo.. Nanti minicooper will bring his. Better drive my car. at least my speed limit 80km/h only. I'm afraid of high speed.

Twistedangel- don't test drive the car. Afraid that you'll cancel the trip to UK.
( Damn syok)

Minicooper- Go A'famosa to find sponsor for this year race ka? Don't want to bring my whole gang for MTT, syed ariff will pengsan oooo....

BAD970- Bring what ever related to MINI. Maybe there's a buyer.

What lah! 2 more days left, 20 also cannot reach aaaa? come on.

hahahahaa...iwan n hans...
thats why i said i want a test ride... not test drive... if test drive...ill nvr leave for UK...hahahahahhahaa
:P

Hans ..
Hahahah .. if the TT is around Melawati area still can bring that car ... outside melawati area cannot wooo ... the exhaust sound can be heard from 1 km ooooo ! :lol:

twistedangel ..
If u wanna test ride u have to seat on the fuel tank loorrr .... caused the fuel tank is on the passenger side ... :P :lol:

Its a single seater MINI lah Gal. You have to test drive it. No worries on the safety, full of rollcage.

now, i know what 'hon-ni' means! been wondering for sometime!

iwan,
yup, very interested 2 c the vtec mini! c u at the TT 2 find out more.

fastclubman,
i know exactly what u mean and feel! because, this morning i found my clutch slave pump leaking! arghhhhhhhh!!!!!! the never ending saga continues!

Originally posted by iwan_mini@Jan 27 2005, 16:14
Hans ..
Hahahah .. if the TT is around Melawati area still can bring that car ... outside melawati area cannot wooo ... the exhaust sound can be heard from 1 km ooooo ! :lol:

Peter, is he talking abt the hon-ni that redzmann drove? or is this a different car?:huh:

Also, that davrian guy is in taman melawati as well is he not? i'd really like to inspect that car up close, heard it's still running an imp drivetrain. Remember the ginetta? it's up and running, belongs to an air-con shop owner now... very cute (i'm talking abt the car). :rolleyes:

I wonder if there are any other davrians in malaysia besides ours? i know for sure i have the only mk5, but what abt the others? hmm.. <_<

guys, apologies! i just received a wedding invitation - from a long-lost friend - n it's on the 29th night! so, regretfully, i hv 2 withdraw from the TT. angel, pls remove my name from the list.

dang! dang! dang! i hv been working on my moke every day to get it ready for its first 'long' drive 2 subang since waking up from 2 yr hibernation! now, im going to drive 2 tampin, ns in a boring wira! urghhhh ....

apologies again.

Iwan- orang tua tu sebuk betul dgn motocross dia ye. Aku cerita MINI dia cerita pasal motor. Menyirap betul. Dia dah tak ingat asal-usul dia, beranak dlm kereta MINI. Habis motor dia potong mcm scrap besi buruk. Aku nak tengok berapa lama dia nak main motor. Aku nak bagi dia business pun takut. Minggu depan aku nak pergi jumpa Zainal nak ambik wheel arch kereta MINI dah siap. orang tua tu nak ikut. Nak follow tak? balik hari je. Boleh makan tengah hari kat sana.

Sorry you guys, Got unfinish business with iwan_mini.

Suresh- Say congrat's to your old friend for me.

Originally posted by sureshn@Jan 27 2005, 20:32
guys, apologies! i just received a wedding invitation - from a long-lost friend - n it's on the 29th night! so, regretfully, i hv 2 withdraw from the TT. angel, pls remove my name from the list.

dang! dang! dang! i hv been working on my moke every day to get it ready for its first 'long' drive 2 subang since waking up from 2 yr hibernation! now, im going to drive 2 tampin, ns in a boring wira! urghhhh ....

apologies again.
:( :( what no Moke...NO sureshn...

*sobs* *sobs*...
noooooooo...

aww darn wish u could come .....
:(

Somefella

Actually HONda miNI (Hon....ni)was created by Siau Kia last year in the forum on Classic Race and he followed very closely on my mini vtec and after each race he would post something about this little car how it faired against those Turbo cars etc...and that's when HON....ni was created.
Jeet Yep the Mini Clubman vtec from Ulu Kelang is the one that Wan Redzmann Drove. It's good to hear the the Ginetta G15 is up and running. Previously i heard that the car was going for something like 25K. Hey Jeet are'nt you going to prepare your davarian imp for the classic race?Got car mah enjoy it lah or is it for sale?

Siau Kia
If you are in this foum please elaborate- Tks.

Twistedangel
You sure you want to test ride and not test drive?
Like you said Test drive, you might not be able to leave for UK, but Test ride with the driver you might not be able to leave for UK too. HaHaHa joking lah. You know something those Hon..ni of ours don't have passenger seats.Might be we will figure it out how to customise a seat for you when you are back Ok HoHoHo

Sureshn
Wedding Dinner ah? cannot attend TT at night but can attend Afomosa from 10.00am till you attend your dinner can or not?

Cheers

Hi All,
:( I may not attend to the TT tommorrow, miss the chance to see all the MINI beauty because I have meeting on evening.

Twistedangel,
Plz put my name on "not confimred" status. Really sad, but I will try to join you when the meeting is end.

cchoi,
Any good news from ur side? Could we meet next week to share the idea to do up the mini? Let me know if u r available. :)

Iwan_mini,
I may call u next week, because I am looking for the Morris Cooper MK1 shell, do u have any idea about it? :)

since most of us have bad news I have a fair share of mine too!

I will still be making it for the TT but not with my mini :(

The clutch issue is still not sorted. There is a 95% chance that I cant make it to the TT with my mini. So sad! Just one after another! Really getting to my nerves now!

Anyway for those who cant make, maybe we will see each other next time and for the rest who can, rock on!

fastclubman

sureshn ..
No prob man ..

Hans ..
Hahhaha ... that old man ... can's say anything lorr .. pasal aku pun terjebak gak motorcross nih .. cuma takder la sampai tak gi/tak buat keje ...
Nak gi jumpa zainal? kalo hari keje tak dapek laa .. kalo weekend ok jer!

cls_minifan ..
I'll try to ask around for mk1 .. or mk2 ... i'll be at the w'shop every Saturday ..

Originally posted by minicooper@Jan 27 2005, 22:37
Somefella

Actually HONda miNI (Hon....ni)was created by Siau Kia last year in the forum on Classic Race and he followed very closely on my mini vtec and after each race he would post something about this little car how it faired against those Turbo cars etc...and that's when HON....ni was created.
Jeet Yep the Mini Clubman vtec from Ulu Kelang is the one that Wan Redzmann Drove. It's good to hear the the Ginetta G15 is up and running. Previously i heard that the car was going for something like 25K. Hey Jeet are'nt you going to prepare your davarian imp for the classic race?Got car mah enjoy it lah or is it for sale?

The G15 is in superb condition now, the guy really spent a lot of time and money on it.

My davrian isn't eligible for the calssic car race rite? coz it's a group 4 spec (fibreglass tub spaceframe) car. weighs in at only 400kgs (race ready). No it's not for sale coz it's only one of six left in the world (9 were built) and this particular car was raced by it's creator the late adrian evans (of davrian) himself before bryson shipped it to malaysia.

too scared to race it (this, coming from a rally fella :lol: ) so might just get it running again and use it as a course car in one of my events with either the imp, nissan or bike engine in it.... and hope not to crash! Actually, it'll make a PERFECT drag race car. hmm..

The rally imp should be good for classic races (car in avatar), but i don't have time lah. the silver imp (might change it's colour) will be seen in 'fun' events this year.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom