(WTB) where can find 1.6 lantis a/cond compressor?

engineer1

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Qatar
guys...
Driving a 1.6 lantis and desperately looking for this type of a/cond compressor. Its a seiko seiki brand. Current condition is nearly kaput. The two pipe is on top. Couldn’t find at half cut. :baring_teeth: Re-cond unit cost at 300++ and and brand new at 600++:cry_smile: . Saw last time in the forum for 80 bucks only. Anyone have?
I don’t want to opt for other type and modify the pipe and ‘tapak’. Just want to keep as ori as I can.
Hope the picture attached will help.

Pm/sms/ring me at 012-9257199. thanks a lot.

supershah

Known Member
Apr 21, 2006
I would suggest you to save up some money untill RM600 and settle it for once and for all with a brand new then u can forget about it for another 6-8 years rather than u go buy somebody's else then pay some more to install it in ur car just for you to find it out KONG again in soonest of time or if u are lucky within 2years time.... bro it is expensive but for my lantis i would just suffer a bit then have a super coolll air cond with new compressor n be sure it will serve me for many years to come not a time bomb waiting for the other second hand also condemn

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
true also...........just think about it as aircond compressor does have it's own life span

engineer1

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Qatar
Supershah…
I would agree with u in getting a brand new stuff fixed to my car. Will be less hassle and for sure saving me for few years.
Just to share something with u….
It’s a middle of a month, and not like others… I consider myself on a tight budget. I don’t have huge amount of savings, thanx to credit card. On the same time, the starter also kong. Drive shaft also soonest or later. Brake pad both front and rear gone. Next to look, super quiet and super grip 17” rolling… thank God its on coming hari raya expenses.:cry_smile:
On the other side, my another car also starter kong. Got it fixed… and next thing happen is the battery also kong. Then came the maintenance free. Ohhh… save me me few years also.
So, total out all this how much already. Or maybe can wait at the end of the month. At the end, installment for two car, house, utilities, susu, pampers, makan, minyak, toll bla bla bla….. walannnnn!!! How to save?
Btw, its my own problem. Not for u to think. Will consider maybe. U r right bOOn. No life span for that.
Finally, lantis is a great to drive. For sure you guy share the same on it.
Cheers……:shades_smile:

clitmaster

Jul 27, 2005
Subang
Where to get the Mazda a/cond compressor?

Is the Mazda 626 V6 year 1994 also using the same a/cond compressor? Mine also on the verge of "kaput-ing". Just wondering where to get a new one because a/cond man told me it's difficult to find Mazda a/cond compressor and ask me to change the mounting etc.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
try asking spare part shops.....they would have contacts
survey a few and get from the cheapest shop....
get the part only than go to your a/cond guy

supershah

Known Member
Apr 21, 2006
clitmaster said:
anyone? pls help. where to get new a/c compressor for a Mazda?

Clit,

bro u go to Cycle & Carriages and ask them to quote the item only. Then u be friendly to 1 of them (or just talk to Lantis King Murali there) and asked where they take their supplier from usually arround there only their distributor.

Also take their price and minus 50% then u'll get estimate of the real price should be around.

SMS/ contact me if u got news.

Shah.

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
too expensive ler.....
go survey spare part shop.......

supershah

Known Member
Apr 21, 2006
clitmaster said:
wow... C&C quoted me RM1,380.00 for a new Mazda 626 compressor... :emoticon_U:

So now we know it should be around RM700 for brand new Mazda 626 compressor. Ask their spare parts shop (or distributor) phone/address & try buy from them.

Hmmm if RM700 its not that bad for brand new.

clitmaster

Jul 27, 2005
Subang
anyone here knows who are the distributors for these mazda compressors? C&C says to get from them (C&C).

engineer1

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Qatar
b00n said:
too expensive ler.....
go survey spare part shop.......
me last time also asking at few spare part shop but they ask to go to a/cond shop. try to go to big spare part shop, they might have the same model you have. make sure exactly yr compressor type coz mine not a same as others lantis. dunno why. it was ori from new. at cop shop many many lantis half cut but all also not same.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One race, one win. That’s all the racing stats we have so far on the Porsche Panamera and that’s probably all the racing stats we need to know on the Panamera S racecar that scored a win on its debut in a Superstars race held at Mugello circuit in Italy.

The N.Technology Panamera took the chequered flag 2.083-seconds ahead of the second car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience