finding electronic parts mazda 323 farmilia 1986

flyyy

Known Member
Sep 14, 2006
im finding a electronic stuff dat coonect to my plug....(sry lar....i not so good in car things)

anyways...im driving a mazda farmilia 323 1.6 sohc 1986.....need help urgent...if can im staying at pj....PLS help!

melliniums

Known Member
May 4, 2006
broo..
u can find the thing at pudu...the spare part shop name is WILAKOTA...nearest bulatan pandan...
anything u car need wasn't there...just the new one...if need secondhand just ..asking the guy there...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
dun understand both of u that well.
Anyway, drive to a mechanic and ask what's and where to get the "electronic stuff dat coonect to my plug". (sorry, dun know what u meant actually so can't really help)
That's the easiest solution. Unless your car can't start; that's the best solution available also.
Anyway, if for more inputs; better go and take a picture of what u want and post it in here for us to clarifies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all the sifus out there i need help... my car is a 1.6 wira... i need to upgrade the front brakes... is there any plug n play type for my car??? and roughly how much is it? i dont wanna custom made the caliper bracket....;) ....thanks for reading and helping
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience