WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Walao eh this topic turns from buying EVO , to marriage, having kids, then Subaru Legacy BP5. Hahaha do i get any award for breaking a record like this LOL. Fun fact to tell you guys, i was offered to work at Motor Image, Malaysia's largest distributor for Subaru cars. The manager was impressed with my knowledge with cars, then proceed to ask me what car i drove to interview today. I answered, Mitsubishi Lancer, then we all had a great laugh. Too bad the offer is not great compare to my current one, if not i will get to test drive every single Subaru cars and write reviews. My job there was to provide review write up for magazines and organising drivers activity.
That sounds like a quite a good job. I'm a fan of Subaru and since I am majoring in English language, it looks like something that I can consider in future. Now at least I have something to consider and think about. Thanks for sharing. By the way, what are you currently doing for a living?

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
That sounds like a quite a good job. I'm a fan of Subaru and since I am majoring in English language, it looks like something that I can consider in future. Now at least I have something to consider and think about. Thanks for sharing. By the way, what are you currently doing for a living?
Hi there ! The job is actually very exciting. One of the job description is to manage the "Subaru 4WD challenge" around Malaysia. There was one at One Utama last Sunday, the Subaru guys literally let a young man to drive the XV up on the slope. It was very thrilling to watch.

Now i am working as a product trainer/marketeer/business development at an IT company. Recently i've just offered to another company, now in the midst of negotiating of salary, hope it can get better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Crazy car builds are a dime-a-dozen these days with quadruple horsepower figures and space frames nothing to be sneered at anymore but when one of the modifications to the car includes an electrical sliding roof for the exhaust from the jet-engine to burp fire, you know this thing will sneer and leave you eating its jet fumes.

The base car is a Mini Cooper S that now packs a Rolls Royce-Allison 250-C20Bturbine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience