WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Actually after married also can get performance cars but probably just not as powerful as Evo. Can be 4WD turbocharged as well.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Got $$$ anything can loh! but got budget then cannot............lol:biggrin:
Use Legacy turbo lor. Got wagon some more... Not as hardcore as Evo but still got enough power to go fast. Comfort should be better as that is like a family car.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Then get the Evo IX Wagon! :driver:
Ride comfort might not be as good as the Legacy since this will be a family car. Legacy is also more spacious as it is in the D segment category like Camry, Accord while Evo is still in C segment.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ride comfort might not be as good as the Legacy since this will be a family car. Legacy is also more spacious as it is in the D segment category like Camry, Accord while Evo is still in C segment.
I know but if you still really must have an Evo then can opt for that IX Wagon and con your spouse telling her that is just a normal family wagon like a Toyota Wish and not an Evo anymore. :biggrin: :driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I know but if you still really must have an Evo then can opt for that IX Wagon and con your spouse telling her that is just a normal family wagon like a Toyota Wish and not an Evo anymore. :biggrin: :driver:
Well, that is one way to lie your way out, hahaha. As far as I know, most IX Wagon on sale here are the AT version. If TS can source a MT one, that will be good. In fact, the car value won't even depreciate as much as a regular IX do due to the wagon's rarity.

If it is me, I'll get a BP5 Legacy Turbo if I can't get an WRX STI in future. Preferably a 6 speed MT.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wah...

Probably, this is the longest chat to get an Evo in Malaysia.
Can set a record already.

If you think to deep, might be some other car suited your requirement.
Wah.. if a chat like this will bring out a senior like you to contribute to the chat, it's worth it!

Welcome back pangyau taikor sifu guru besar!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, that is one way to lie your way out, hahaha. As far as I know, most IX Wagon on sale here are the AT version. If TS can source a MT one, that will be good. In fact, the car value won't even depreciate as much as a regular IX do due to the wagon's rarity.

If it is me, I'll get a BP5 Legacy Turbo if I can't get an WRX STI in future. Preferably a 6 speed MT.

Got 1 manual version last 1-2 yrs ago on sale, blue metallic color, asking about rm120-130k.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Walao eh this topic turns from buying EVO , to marriage, having kids, then Subaru Legacy BP5. Hahaha do i get any award for breaking a record like this LOL. Fun fact to tell you guys, i was offered to work at Motor Image, Malaysia's largest distributor for Subaru cars. The manager was impressed with my knowledge with cars, then proceed to ask me what car i drove to interview today. I answered, Mitsubishi Lancer, then we all had a great laugh. Too bad the offer is not great compare to my current one, if not i will get to test drive every single Subaru cars and write reviews. My job there was to provide review write up for magazines and organising drivers activity.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Izso,

Me not taikor la...
Track also never been, speeding also scared-scared.
Many thing still didn't know car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes you read it right, BMW will be parenting up with Two Wheel Garage (TWG) Racing Team to provide a unit of their BMW S1000RR as well as full racing accessories for the team rider in the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) and no, they didn’t get the wheel count wrong.

The premium carmaker is keen to strengthen its presence in the superbike segment and following much consideration, they have finally chosen their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience