WTA : How much would you pair for a pair of Evo7.5 seats

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
WTA : How much would you pay for a pair of Evo7.5 seats : )

Asking on behalf of a friend. Appreciate your feedback

If someone offered you a pair of evo7.5 seats for sale,
from half cut but cleaned up in good conditions.

HOw much would you pay for it if u are interested?

Last edited:

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Depends on whether I can still see the last owner's blood on it... more if there's blood, less if there's none.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Not sure if ur serious over there or just trying v. hard to be funny...Anyway, thank you for your opinion but saying more or less doesn't help.

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Chill, dude, just playing.

Recaro Sport goes for about RM3000 new the last time I saw it, so I'm guessing nothing more than RM1500 if it's in very good condition. If the side bolsters have already collapsed or the leather scuffed, then you're looking at several hundred Ringgit to refurbish them, in which case you may as well have bought a new seat already.

And it's not as if the GTA seats have anything special marked on them like on the TME, so they're just normal Recaro Sport seats.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
GT-A do not come with Recaro!!! Its jus a normal seats (front) as similar in de Lancer if am not wrong... So Mr. wuzzles, r u refering to de ori GT-A seats or de Evo 7 Recaro seats???

:_:

Hope this help!!! http://www.lancerevoclub.com/evogta-e.php

There r some pics abt E7 GT-A!!!

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Even for Recaro, there are many grades and fabrics materials.

Assume all is used and in good condition with original Recaro Railings:

1. For evo 3, is the first version with big Recaro headings on the back. Grey color, microfibre materials. Market ard 1.5-1.8K. Quite old so not easy to get used seats in good condition. Not sure abt e1-e2. Hardly came across their seats.

2. For evo 4, is similar to Type-R seats in DC-2, EK9. (Microfibre materials with 'Batik' design..).
Market Fetching ard 2.5K.

3. For evo 5-6.5, they are similar in design just different in the color and of course, 6.5 with it's TME emblem in it. Market Fetching btw 4K-6K. Anything below is a good buy !

4. For evo 7, they are similar with 8 & 9 design but 9 fabric comes in leather (Uncle Taxi type..LoL). Not sure about 8-9 but for 7, a healthy price of 4.5K (not much sought after unlike TME seats).

As for 7.5, S9 is right..is non Recaro sports seats so I would pay anything more than 1K for it even in superb condition. Looks more like those Civics EG9 seats with a little 'bucket' support.

Hope this helps..

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
B18C-R like work at Recaro...........
IF really lancer seat then jst see the condition to offer a price

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
some of the evo 7 GTA come with Recaro seat, but not those semi bucket, is a comfort seat, and some just normal lancer seat.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
thank you B18C-R for the detailed explanation... S9 for your input as well..

and yes, cannon... i know u were playing and i replied in jest :)

The seller told me it's from a Evo7.5. I assumed at the moment that it's the GT-A. But he also says it's a Recaro.. which confuses me. BTW, it's too cheap for a Recaro bucket (ver. 7) but too expensive for a stock GT-A seat.... But thanks for the price indicators... I'm meeting him this evening, so i guess i'll just have to see what exactly he is going to put up.

Thanks guys!! Cheers!

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
I saw some GTA do come with recaro seat, those can "pump in air" one. But only driver seat got.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LanEvo,

Yo fren, hv all ur stuff reach u liao? Hv u install all oredi? If yes, can show some pics ke??? Hahaha... As for de rims, coming soon... Wil let u know... What rims actually u r interested in huh?!!

:_:

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
S9,

Still waiting le, i bought the bonnet mesh from notiguy already. Now waiting for the bumper.

Rim ar? 18" advan RGII gold color :D

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
I just checked: The GT-A may have the VII Recaros as it's a factory option in Japan. So if the previous owner specified them, they can still be Recaros and they would be identical to the VII's seats.

Or, they may be Recaros with leather-wrapped bolsters, similar to the IX seats.

Or, they may be the standard sports seats (non-Recaro) and also wrapped in leather!

Be careful if you plan to get the rails of the GT-A, as the mounting rails are higher than on the VII, as they purposely made it so it's easier to climb in and out of the car. You may or may not like this but at least you'll know it's not the same.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LanEvo,

Okok... Wil PM u de quote for de 18" Advan RG II rim la... Hehehe... Let me check liao i let u know ya...

Sorry for de thread starter... Hijack a bit here... Pai she!!!:_:

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
sorry for the late reply...

the seats are not buckets but normal comfort seat like what S9 posted:
http://www.lancerevoclub.com/EVOGTA/Depliant/GT-A3.jpg

the middle picture of the seat collection... but the fabric is black with a bit of 'batik' design like evo 4. He wanted to sell for $1.7k without the ori railing. Currently using bracket for local car. :shocked:

anyway. thanks alot bros for the help... cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I found problem about Idle speed not smoothly. I 'd check IAC valve but don't know how to check. If any know, please reply.
:confused:

rote
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience