Which is the MOST durable car wax / sealant ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When you mean splatter, do u mean water begin to sheet only after a week? My KiT wax although cant last for more than 2 weeks, water sheeting is still nowhere to be seen. It's just that the water that beads on the surface become larger beads.

V2r: Wah..1 liter gone lor? Is it exposed to humid air? Dat means it literally "expires" :hmmmm:
Not 1 liter gone lah! Have been using for the year, probably 1/3 gone.....:mad:

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

It doesn't sheet water as well. Beads don't form as readily anymore. And irritatingly the beads that are on the car collect so much dust in it that when it dries my car looks like it has chicken pox

V2R : your expensive stuff needs expensive users la. You too kiamsiap to use it that's why expire so fast! :biggrin: Can you just shake shake shake the thing to mix it up?
Got use brother. Many others who has this MG#21 had the same problem. These are kept indoor at staircase area where it is cool. I don't have other products breaking down like this.
All of us tried shaking it to mix them again, but it remained clear liquid and paste....:mad:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
a good/durable wax would be upon long exposure contamination (e.g Malaysia hotsun and acid rain) even dirt film is built-up, upon washing the surface will be smooth and beading again, and you may simply just top up with any quickwax to further prolong the surface protection....+ contamination on surface should be easy to get off (that is what majority of coating offering now)

Do bear in mind that If you leave the dirt film or watermark stay too long on the surface, it will somehow penetrate the layer which make harder to get off...thats is why alot ppl would 'think', after coating or wax...car wax is not need for the next 1-2 months...

If you ask me which wax/sealant provide longer protection, i would say FK1000P, FK2180, M16, Colinite476...

Again surface preparation is truly important.

Some of my product been with me more than 2-3 years and all still in good shape.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

perhaps you guys can share what wax/sealant u using too...

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wax/sealant:
Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid Wax/Sealant
Dodo Juice Iron Gloss
Dodo Juice Supernatural Acrylic Spritz
Menzerna Power Lock Sealant

Maintenance:
DG Aquawax

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Ini sifu standard wax.....:adore:
I'm no sifu-la. Not even a "guru". Try here and there.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

If I need to choose one sealant and nothing else IMO, I would go with Menz Power Lock. I got mine from Mudah.my via Borneo Autodetailer @ Tim. It is the best sealant that I've used so far. No arm breaking application and buffing off, easy to apply.
See the following thread...
Menzerna Powerlock - a little test - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bought the KIT WAX but havent tried using it yet. But once I send my car for this Water Wax that cost RM15.
It was good for a week or so. Water just slide away from my mirror and windscreen. Water beads on it. Was real clean, on car paint,
only some parts since my car is not really that good condition for its paint. I think some parts lost its coats.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
To add on, do bear in mind different wax have different 'characteristic'...some can provide wet gloss but not slick, some car be very slick but not so wet look etc...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To add on, do bear in mind different wax have different 'characteristic'...some can provide wet gloss but not slick, some car be very slick but not so wet look etc...
Some more say not sifu.....:rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Some more say not sifu.....:rolleyes:
The fella very humble. Also very low profile. But he holds the record for the shiniest and most bling tail pipe ever known to man. More chromier than chrome shine!

Sifu level but very low profile. You watch, when he replies to you he'll say "No laa.. user only" :biggrin:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
The fella very humble. Also very low profile. But he holds the record for the shiniest and most bling tail pipe ever known to man. More chromier than chrome shine!

Sifu level but very low profile. You watch, when he replies to you he'll say "No laa.. user only" :biggrin:
Hahahaha.....:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just another "passer by"
Marco Polo also once "passed by" China mahh :biggrin:

I saw some new cleaning stuff being sold at Tesco just now...name is CYBER CLEAN. It's like some mucous like gel to stick the dust and dirts on the dashboard. Seems useful..any tried it before? Sorry ya off topic abit huhu...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

ha! ha! I know bro. g88 also, that is why I poke some comment to him.....:rofl:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Just another "passer by"
Marco Polo also once "passed by" China mahh :biggrin:

I saw some new cleaning stuff being sold at Tesco just now...name is CYBER CLEAN. It's like some mucous like gel to stick the dust and dirts on the dashboard. Seems useful..any tried it before? Sorry ya off topic abit huhu...
This stuff already in market for quite sometime, target to clean computer/laptop keyboard

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

ha! ha! I know bro. g88 also, that is why I poke some comment to him.....:rofl:
Am retired now. Its your time to flood all the forum and do hundreds posting per forum daily. :rolleyes::hmmmm:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This stuff already in market for quite sometime, target to clean computer/laptop keyboard

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Am retired now. Its your time to flood all the forum and do hundreds posting per forum daily. :rolleyes::hmmmm:
ha! ha! you think I keyboard warrior ah!
Just share info, make friends and learn something along the way, that is why you comments on the waxes are most welcomed.....:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Lately i found my rusa loosing alot engine oil in a short period (around 1 month time already reach "low" mark), I open up the engine compartment found the carb. and air filter intake hos are soaked with oil, same with bottom part of engine and oil filter too, damn...
After send to mech, they said the piston ring was leaking so they suggest to unmount the engine for the replacement of piston rings. But how do they know by just take a look at my engine??
So if that is the case...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience