slacker

Jan 18, 2004

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
b3

-mkIII austin mini 850, bikin to 1300
-mk4-5 mini mayfair 1000, bikin to 1300 cams and shit innit

i think me and ninja_iga used to go to b3 together alot, i remember one time when his friend flipped his kancil in b3. uuuuuuh nasty. b3 was good on a hot day, but time hujan dont play play! the tarmac suxxxx mad! eat tayar like nobodys buisness...

sepang

-mk4-5 mini mayfair, bikin to 1300

awsome track, abit to big for a mini thoe, corners are nice and wide, the strights are just too long for the minis 4-speed gearbox, ya'll need a 5-speed gearbox for that 2 strights. there was once i drove sepang on the opposite way in a classic car event. got second naturally!

pimp

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
yo pimp!! :)

the first time i went to Batu Tiga was with you!! :lol:
and man it poured

and it was the first time i drove a FF that drifted/tail-out every damn where!! :lol:
bet Adian from Proton Motorsports remembered the first time we 'met'!

i tailed out in front of him, brought it back, the car tailed out again, i drifted and kept it in again, and this time i took it slower, cos it's quite scary to drift like that at excess of 120km/h (that time first time somemore!!)
and he passed me with a nice thumbs up, he overtook me and just stayed in front of me and not pulling away.. (eh..?)

why? because at Turn 1 and 2, we drifted together! muahaahahahahaahaha

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear friends,

I owned 2005 Wira sedan,1.5GLi Auto.
Last year,i did convert my gear box to 1.5 manual transmission gear box + 1.6 clutch plate.
Now,i'm thinking for the piping modification.
I heard so many idea's from so many people.Some say,just go for 4-2-1 extractor only.Some say put 2 bullet,get off the catcon.Some say get off the muffler,do straight piping to the end.

I'm clueless rite now.

As Z2H has experts on mod,could u guys recommend me the best way of exhaust mod for my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience