What's the next car you'll buy?

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
i wish i can get approval from my wife to buy the Satria Neo R3 RS for me to play on weekend :adore: i fall in love with the car so much .. 一见钟情 :love:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i wish i can get approval from my wife to buy the Satria Neo R3 RS for me to play on weekend :adore: i fall in love with the car so much .. 一见钟情 :love:
no need approval one, just buy then bring back to home make don't know till she ask...:marchmellow: you are not bringing something illegal or a new wife home d.. just a car...:thrasher:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
no need approval one, just buy then bring back to home make don't know till she ask...:marchmellow: you are not bringing something illegal or a new wife home d.. just a car...:thrasher:
hahaha .. she will chop my head and ask for jewelry later :bawling::bawling:

btw anyone here currently driving NEO R3 RS?? the limited edition model..
Damn i drove this car once omg the feel so syok ler .. sekali try , hari hari mau ..:adore::adore::adore::adore:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
hahaha .. she will chop my head and ask for jewelry later :bawling::bawling:

btw anyone here currently driving NEO R3 RS?? the limited edition model..
Damn i drove this car once omg the feel so syok ler .. sekali try , hari hari mau ..:adore::adore::adore::adore:
Bring car back kena above head chop, ask for jewelry.. easy ma.. said no more liao, all use to buy this car...:laugh:
If bring new wife back?? down head kena chop and ask for jewelry ar?:marchmellow:
When they buy things no need to ask but when we buy things need to ask and bla bla bla tell you need safe money but ended dont know where the money goes...

sorry this kind of life is a no for me.. that is why i rather keep my single life now after divorce..:thrasher:party all the way:laugh:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why the Satria Neo R3 RS and not the Satria Neo Clubsport? The Neo R3 RS look like hairdresser's car. So pretty in and out with that red trim and leather seats. Clubsport is #becauseracecar

Mom's spaghetti
rap god.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Why the Satria Neo R3 RS and not the Satria Neo Clubsport? The Neo R3 RS look like hairdresser's car. So pretty in and out with that red trim and leather seats. Clubsport is #becauseracecar.
is it Neo Clubsport the one with roll cage inside built by R3?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
is it Neo Clubsport the one with roll cage inside built by R3?
Yes bro, with a Recaro FIA approved shell. The roll cage is removable.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it is hard to find bro .. rare species .. even R3 RS also hard to find already :bawling::bawling:
the RS nice meh? The Clubsport is more hardcore and the Lotus edition one is the king of the Neos. I agree the Neo handles quite well but there are cars out there that are as good and less rare.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
the RS nice meh? The Clubsport is more hardcore and the Lotus edition one is the king of the Neos. I agree the Neo handles quite well but there are cars out there that are as good and less rare.
Is nice bro , look sporty , handling superb , 2 door and mainly because that is the car i can afford :smokin::adore::adore:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
it is hard to find bro .. rare species .. even R3 RS also hard to find already :bawling::bawling:
If your wife gonna chop your head down there, better you choose the rare one lor. make it worthwhile.

RS nice to look at I guess. But this is ZTh so we choose #becauseracecar

Is nice bro , look sporty , handling superb , 2 door and mainly because that is the car i can afford :smokin::adore::adore:
I can't help but feel its kinda old and falling apart already. Suzuki Swift Sport nicer IMO.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
If your wife gonna chop your head down there, better you choose the rare one lor. make it worthwhile.

RS nice to look at I guess. But this is ZTh so we choose #becauseracecar

I can't help but feel its kinda old and falling apart already. Suzuki Swift Sport nicer IMO.
Maybe different people taste different right haha anyway since my head gonna chop down by her .. i think before i die, i will buy the Neo R3 RS. Hope i can buy one in future since hard to find it in market nowdays..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
wife already talking about her wanting to buy subaru exiga :biggrin: :driver:

and i said..mehhhhhhh

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Huh your wife knows about such rare car?

definately poisoned by me... hahahaha...

coz i wont sell my forester no matter what.. (coz she already did make me sell my satria for her current myvi)

so the agreement if any new car i wont sell mine...it must be from her side no matter what.. (means selling the myvi or keep myvi just add exiga)

plus i've said..i wont agree to any car that worse in term of performance+handling than my forester....so means only exiga is available in turbocharge performance mpv platform....

no vellfire..no estima..no serena coz i hate bangbus boat drive kind of vehicle...

pickup truck also out of option coz my forester able to be the workhorse loading stuff in the back without issue...

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Is it true Suprima S already stop production ? Was asking few Proton SA yesterday for Suprima S, most of them ask me to take Preve and inform me that Suprima S already no more stock and no production .. so sad to hear that .. :bawling:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Is it true Suprima S already stop production ? Was asking few Proton SA yesterday for Suprima S, most of them ask me to take Preve and inform me that Suprima S already no more stock and no production .. so sad to hear that .. :bawling:
Suprima sure got stock.maybe the comission is lower to clear old stock.comission structure will change time to time.some bs sa just focus on their wallet only.

If u want, Just get 2nd hand...price drop is so bad that if u buy 2nd hand, its practically a steal.Most suprima is own by 'educated' people so they arent ah beng abused car.
lots of low mileage example for sale. i nearly get one but finance minister dont approve as she need to carry her goods which at times normal boot space is not enough.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Suprima sure got stock.maybe the comission is lower to clear old stock.comission structure will change time to time.some bs sa just focus on their wallet only.

If u want, Just get 2nd hand...price drop is so bad that if u buy 2nd hand, its practically a steal.Most suprima is own by 'educated' people so they arent ah beng abused car.
lots of low mileage example for sale. i nearly get one but finance minister dont approve as she need to carry her goods which at times normal boot space is not enough.
Thanks for the advise Sir.
What year of Suprima you are going to get if finance minister approve your approval?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Thanks for the advise Sir.
What year of Suprima you are going to get if finance minister approve your approval?
Just check online site...even 2016 is selling well below 50k.
2014 is below 40k.

if u dont mind future resale value, get 2014 as u can still get below 60k mileage.
u want newer but more or less the same mileage then go for 2016.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was there in the Restaurant opposite Summit , near the Shell
Parked my car there , then about 50 meters away ,
Could not sit outside because of Rain , so no chance to see the car
Lucky i set my radiostar vibration level to sensitive
As soon as i got to my car , one fella was running with his motorbike.
Thank god got shock sensors to detect em when he was trying to break in
Just for my Autogauge Defi look alike ka ?
Radiostar u rock.. guys better get any alarm that got shock sensor.. feel safer
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience