Tsukuba Hyper Challenge 2005

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Depicted from Dino Dalle Carbonare's Blog

Thanks.

ps:- please click on image for larger image... hahaa........this doesnt sound right, but what the heck.....
->

The Tsukuba Hyper Challenge is a like heaven for Evo, Impreza and Legacy lovers. With all the best tuners showing up for some head to head combat on the track and an amazing display of demo cars, parts and girls it was without a doubt one to remember. Here are a few snaps:
Brand new JUN Evo 9 GT demo car

The guys at Zero Sports have made one hell of a fast Impreza! Based on the non STi GDA this beast can lap Tsukuba in 58 sec and features a lowered engine, custom intake plenum and a curb weight of 1136Kg

The Bozz Speed I featured a few weeks back was having some problems with the hot weather and couldn't manage a decent lap. Its potentially another 58 sec Impreza

Original Rundance Evo. This company from Okayama has built one of the fastest Evos in the world and it lapped fastest during the day with a mid 57 sec lap. Running a 2.2 kit and an HKS T04Z turbine it produces around 650PS....crazy stuff!

One for Fast & Furious 3 maybe;-)

Mine's out in force with their new Evo 9 GT demo car and STi S203 demo car

Not the "real" Cyber Evo, but another less powerful demo car. Weird they didn't run their proper car!

Roketto Dancer Impreza

Another fast Impreza

Cusco Evo

Nakaya, the master of "zero-counter," showing off his drifting skills. Getting an Evo this sideways takes serious skills. You can learn his techniques at his racing school. Stay tuned for some more info on this.

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Moppy,

fastest on track i know is HKS TRB-02....... you shoould download the video clip.... it looks like its been glued to the ground during corners....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
the video? of this? wait... i am looking for it too...... if you get it first, do inform me....

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
ken,

oooooooops... sorry, i tot you were referring to the Tsukuba Hyper Challenge vid.... i have the TRB-02 d....

thanks and sorry....