what is the monthly income for BMW(ers)?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

riveron

May 7, 2005
Hi guys.

After a long gap i'm back with another silly question. :)

Well, my dream car since im a kid is obviously BMW. Now, im wondering how much does it cost to own a brand new BMW especially for fuel, maintenance & monthly installment.

BMWers, throw your answer and fit this forum.

Thank you

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
yup should be at least RM15k.. even RM10k just wont cut it (assuming staying in KL, got house, platinum card, chicks/married kids etc)

but usually hor.. if someone can afford a bimmer can also afford to buy more than 1 car.. dat means one must be wealthy

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
my fren just bought a 5-series.....his earnings is between rm15-20k.....he dun wan reveal actual figure...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
if you were female, with sexy curve, cun face, manja voice, hook up with a Sugar daddy, you earn zero also can have a brand new BMW. :)

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
BlackSamurai said:
if you were female, with sexy curve, cun face, manja voice, hook up with a Sugar daddy, you earn zero also can have a brand new BMW. :)
trade p**sy with BMW
that cheap.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st time:
About a year ago, he parked it right opposite of his mother's apartment guardhouse. According to the guards, their view were obstructed when a van parked side by side with my cousin's GTi. When the van moved away, the GTi vanished into thin air just like a David Copperfield magic trick.

It seems that my cousin was a victim of a syndicate that goes around stealing the hatch lock of GTi and making a key from it. Then they replace it back hoping the owner didn't notice it was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience