What do you think about Schumi's actions in Monaco???

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
tourist said:
Hey, did someone just deleted my post?

I'm only stating facts, no biased opinions. Just read the whole post again, I won't hesitate to fire Schumacher if it's his fault (Jerez 97). I'm only making stupid examples on the stats to show that they are practically useless to determine which is the better driver. But your opinions are just too blantantly biased that I have to make this post. There is no way for you to compare who is the better driver, even if they are from the same era, same team. I'm not trying to prove that Schumacher is better than Senna or Hakkinen, nor vice versa. I'm trying to prove that there's no such thing as the best driver. Best driver in terms of what? Skill? Talent? Speed? Consistency? or any other reasons? All 3 of them are fantastic drivers, if not, there's no reason for them to win 2 championships or more. End of story. No bullshit about who is better bla bla bla. I have no idea why you came up with any assumption that I'm backing up Schumacher. I'm only backing up Schumacher here is because you said Senna is better than Schumacher. How many races did they raced each other for you to come with that kind of conclusions? How are you going to compare drivers if Hakkinen and Schumacher have different machineries?

Just look at Alonso, he has been so lucky in a number of races this season. Is he really the best driver this season? Certainly not in my list. Stats don't tell the whole story, luck plays a big role in F1.

If you want to look at the stats of highest winning percentage, then Fangio from the 50s is easily better than any of the drivers in the F1 history, including Schumacher's.
OK...OK...let's stop it...i agree with u that it is hard to compare drivers...i agree with u that on ur point bout Alonso...but Mika is surely great or at least at par with Michael at once point in his career...then he was married and had a new born child...i figure that part made him soft as there is a bigger responsibility he have to carry in life other than his team...that i think Schumacher is really much tougher than he is...at least he is still racing now...

but a very interesting clip i saw not long ago really made me curious...Tiff Needel was interviewing F1 driver Jackie Stewart...Jackie Stewart made a comment about today's driver and stated the world champion as an exmaple...he mentioned how many mistakes Schumacher would make in a GP weekend and how many drivers of his era would make in a year...

today the sport is much safer...even if a car rolled several loops in air, the driver could practically walk out of the car and wave to everyone...

anyways u should go to this thread..."2005 German GP of Nurburg"
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=27714&page=2

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Ralf is just jealous of Michael

Ralf Schumacher is just jealous of his older brother Michael. Jealous of Michael because of his achievements. What Michael did in Monaco to Ralf was what he deserve. Ralf can never be like his brother.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some advice here.
Few months back, my car a Proton Wira 1.6 has encountered swaying problem.
At times the steering would pull to the left and at times will be to the right even on a straight flat road (Kesas, NPE or Federal highway).
Even on straight road the steering always has to be corrected.
I've changed rims, 4pcs brand new tyres (PS3), all rear bushing (including trailing arm is brand new), alignment but things became worse!
Front lower arm (driver's side)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience