what a great race

phizer

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Visit site
renault winner again....they will be a tough contender this year.ferrari will release their new car next race.see how it perform.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
but everytime after a GP, looking at the rubbish at the hillstands makes me embarassed, moreover it is boardcasted on internationat TV :ph34r:

but it's nice not to see MS on the screen everytime ;)
GO HONDA!!! :P

PAIPON

Known Member
Apr 3, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Despite the heat taking its toll on the race winner, Alonso moves himself to the top of the championship standings. Jarno Trulli drove a fine race to record Toyota’s first ever podium position as the Italian crossed the line 25 seconds behind Alonso and eight seconds ahead of Nick Heidfeld who put in a very solid performance after having a “good luck” from webber-Fisichella collision…..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
I think Ferrari will catch up later on la. The difference between them and other teams can't be that great wan la. Especially since they've been consecutive world champions. Even if they don't win this year I think they will put on a good fight for other teams

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
I think it was a very exciting race. Renault and Toyota really showed good form. Surprising for Red Bull too :)

Disappointed that Webber crashed out. It would have been the first podium for him. Very nice dog fight with R. Schumacher and Fisichella.

Nice one Sepang!

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
yeah...great race...
i didn't expect schuey to score points today, but he did it.
and yeah i felt sorry for webber too...i wonder how they gonna talk about this since there were no Ferrari car involved this time!!! LOL

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
The TRULLI very the action sial, when opening the champagne at that time, he didnt even bother to smile or open the champagne .. just selamba walked off. <_< .. I hope his engine kaput the next F1 race. :P

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
great race man... at least now.... new faces instead of ferrari again...

damn exciting... its worth watching F1 again... :D

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by narx@Mar 21 2005, 01:38

[snapback]825828[/snapback]​
i never found it boring though. Even if no one can catch Alonso yesterday, i still found it exciting, coz the Renault car was amazingly fast, just like Ferrari in the previous seasons.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by FTO+Mar 21 2005, 10:19 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FTO @ Mar 21 2005, 10:19 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-narx@Mar 21 2005, 01:38

[snapback]825828[/snapback]​
i never found it boring though. Even if no one can catch Alonso yesterday, i still found it exciting, coz the Renault car was amazingly fast, just like Ferrari in the previous seasons.
[snapback]826451[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

when alonso is at the front all the time, you found the race exciting,
but when schumi is at the front all the time, you found the race boring,

if renault continue to be so dominate, will you feel bored again?
:lol:

too bad, i need to work during weekend, guess i miss a good race,
anyone can tell whose fault is that for the crash between Webber and Fisi

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro..

what other mods can be done to a waja 4G18 to achieve more top?..so far for my accel..its more than enough for me (daily usage car)..

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience