What DIYs would you like to See/Learn/KnowAbout

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ooohhhh......recalled liao...but not really know what it is....

Originally posted by ccthian@Aug 24 2004, 01:49 PM
hi JL

U got any idea how to diy this thing which in 2fast2furious where the car can spit those "gas" or somewat called "smoke" out in front of the car? i dunno wat its called... btw, i can't find the forum for this diy... mind to set up one? is it hard or expensive to do? i'm sure lotza ppl interested! (jus my innocent opinion)

thanks! :D
Just posted my view a few replies back...

Originally posted by ksgoh@Aug 26 2004, 05:40 PM
where is it, jl??
You browse the forum so much.. You would have seen it at least 2 or 3 different posting in different topics... Unless.. you 'read between the lines' ?

can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first. any DIY on this?

Any advise on 2 way alarm?

Originally posted by Bluesol@Dec 23 2004, 00:03
can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first. any DIY on this?

i know a way that can prevent ur car from being stolen no need alarm also.

my fren just got his car stolen and everytime he park his car now he will remove the main spark plug cable frm igniter(?) to distributor. that way the car cannot even start. good idea eh??

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins...

Originally posted by ae92levin+Dec 23 2004, 04:46 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ae92levin @ Dec 23 2004, 04:46 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bluesol@Dec 23 2004, 00:03

my fren just got his car stolen and everytime he park his car now he will remove the main spark plug cable frm igniter(?) to distributor. that way the car cannot even start. good idea eh??

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins... [/b][/quote]
i also tot of teh same idea...hahaha
eevfective for top listed car..but if the thief is clever to realise why cannot staRT THAN ALSO....hahahahahha

Originally posted by alantan+Dec 23 2004, 17:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alantan @ Dec 23 2004, 17:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ae92levin@Dec 23 2004, 04:46
<!--QuoteBegin-Bluesol
@Dec 23 2004, 00:03
can anyone provide me with a step by step on DIY alarm system arr? I am thinking to get the Black Mamba 2 way alarm system from Brothers for only RM 398. But need to know how to do it first.  any DIY on this?

however, this doesnt protect ur car frm break ins...
i also tot of teh same idea...hahaha
eevfective for top listed car..but if the thief is clever to realise why cannot staRT THAN ALSO....hahahahahha [/b][/quote]
tis one is know as arm switch

install one into your car .... hidden
antoher one outside the car ... hidden
when tis both off then kenot start

Top Bottom