what color look handsome for perdana....

clockwork

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
JB~SIN
Hi guys,

i like to respray my car but got no idea which color will suit perdana,can bros give some tips here,thanks a lot.......

1) Pearl White
2) Gun Metal Gray
3) Tungsten silver
4) ......................

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
U wan gangster type fierce handsome or pretty boy type of handsome??? Diff le....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
imho, you need to match everything in an holistic way. Don't be like what the HK comedian Steven Chow said in the 1997 film Lawyer Lawyer, "Hairstyle bangs the face, the face bangs the body, and the body bangs the hair again." All mismatching.:biggrin:

I will choose pearl white on white wheel or matte black wheel.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro I never see Perdana pink colour haha....sure draw a lot of attention.:vroam:

Feb 17, 2007
Bro..Lately a lot of perdana had painted with white color,some of them painted pearl white,crystal white..and none of them painted with pink color soo far hehehe...:stupid:

but my personal opinion..if u want to make the car looks attractive u should choose fancy colors or special effect colors..

but if u want to remain the car looks luxury u should choose standard Perdana V6 Colors.

I knew one paint workshop in puchong who does good paint job with reseonable price..most important this guys love to do color customizations..last car i saw is kia spectra original color is GOLD but this guys has painted with PEARL WHITE mix with PEARL Pink and last layer with PEARL Blue,,LOOKS owesome but he told me very hard to touch up if certain part need to be repainted.

THIS guy name Mir..the paint workshop located in TAMAN PUTRA PERDANA Puchong. His contact no 0172599975 ..cheers:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the ideal compression for Honda B18C? with Toda C cam and Wiseco Piston. with Aluminum Rod... the ECU is PowerFC Standalone. 82mm piston with 1.8L

12.XX or 11.XX compression? with standard Ron 95
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience