Wanted to ask :- Rally Car Style Raised ReaR End : PART II

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
....." Smart Tunnel Link always flood.... KL oso always Flood during any raining days.....if muffler 'msk air', habesla i pya 4G13....."

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
rally style ey?...i dont even know that REAL rally cars lowered infront and 'tonggek' at rear...haha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Tongek cars.........there is no gain from jacking up the car.

I guess its an expression of dumb people that has no fcuking idea what the car would do when making emergency stopping. Dumb people always part with their money. No wonder the cars are mostly iswara/saga as that is the only car they can afford to mod.

Why our world got these dumb, dumb, dumb people? Wasting oxygen and wasting rice with their existance :biggrin:

No offence to other decent Saga/iswara owners.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
when service this kind of car oso difficult...when pour engine oil,very hard to check the oil level accurate...coolant level,brake fluid all senget to in front...

SatanicsM

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
this all bullshit man...im the one into rally n i play rally

know wat

actual front engine raise their front MORE from rear..due too the force when the car is accelerate

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
this all bullshit man...im the one into rally n i play rally

know wat

actual front engine raise their front MORE from rear..due too the force when the car is accelerate
Bro, are you saying that, with the rear tonggek when the car accelerate the rear won't life up more ah ?? :hmmmm: Sorry I don't understand you well. So jack ass is good?

That black SAGA driver really has some serious mental illness or shit in his head..

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
haha..
come on la guys..just let them be..their money.. :hmmmm:
at least they teach me one thing..never tailgate these high end car..hahaha!

SatanicsM

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
the rear will down..but the front more down..tats y u see front abs more hard

when a front engine car accelerate..the front part will go down a littlle (even with supe hard RALLY abs)due to the force when the engine is running towards

nop..jack ass is not rally at all

u can see all rally fcar that front engine all front lil bit high then rear

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

when a front engine car accelerate..the front part will go down a littlle (even with supe hard RALLY abs)due to the force when the engine is running towards

Oh~~~~Now I understand what you mean but now rally cat mostly the front and rear will have equal heights maybe the front a little higher but not noticeable. Well now most of them are 4WD.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com

bro,when u accelerate,usually the front will raise not downward.:burnout:
the rear will squat.

Razer

Jun 18, 2008
my car front raised to 4 fingers and rear 3 fongers consider high or not...i consider to raise higher because i always scratch my front bumper when out of my car park very deep slop:mad::mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience